PDA

View Full Version : The best Bruce lee movie ever!

capncnut
17-Dec-2006, 08:55 PM
Seeing as though we got some Bruce Lee fans in the house, I've decided to bore you all with another poll. Okay, what's the best Bruce Lee movie ever made? Six movies to choose from (I had to include GOD2 because it is considered an official Bruce release even though it 'aint) so tell us your favourite and why.

capncnut
19-Dec-2006, 08:38 PM
Okay, I voted for The Big Boss because it was a very laidback performance from Bruce and yet he still kicks ass. It may not have the flashy choreography of Fist Of Fury or Enter The Dragon but I guess that's why I like it. Simple story, cool fights (and gore :sneaky:) and great music.

Fury is a close second though.

Chakobsa
19-Dec-2006, 11:52 PM
Okay, I voted for The Big Boss because it was a very laidback performance from Bruce and yet he still kicks ass. It may not have the flashy choreography of Fist Of Fury or Enter The Dragon but I guess that's why I like it. Simple story, cool fights (and gore :sneaky:) and great music.

Fury is a close second though.
I voted for Way Of The Dragon 'cause the climactic fight scene in the Flavian amphitheatre is sublime as is the double nunchaku scene at the rear of the restaurant.
They're all great though, so it was hard to choose, I nearly went for Game of Death simply because the nunchaku duel with Dan Inosanto is incredible.
The Big Boss is the one I'm least familiar with...though I remember a scene wherein Bruce kicks a guy through a wall leaving a cartoon outline where the unfortunate goon made his exit.:D

capncnut
26-Dec-2006, 12:40 AM
Talking of Way Of The Dragon, it's winning the damn poll!