PDA

View Full Version : Greg Nicotero on Diary of the Dead

Neil
20-Dec-2006, 10:20 AM
Lee Karr interviews Greg Nicotero and discusses amongst other things his work on 'Diary of the Dead'.

Click here... (www.homepageofthedead.com/baps/nicotero.html)

bassman
20-Dec-2006, 12:38 PM
Cool. Thanks fellas.

I wonder if Nicotero is serious about visiting HPotD?:rockbrow:

Philly_SWAT
20-Dec-2006, 01:00 PM
Cool. Thanks fellas.

I wonder if Nicotero is serious about visiting HPotD?:rockbrow:

I have the same three thoughts, that it was cool, that I give my thanks to the fellas, and I wonder if GN really does visit here, and if so, is he a member or a lurker.:shifty:

coma
20-Dec-2006, 02:48 PM
"The majority of them support George 100%, always. And that is what keeps George making movies. He loves making movies for the fans and he really enjoys the fans."
I definately fit into that category.:)

I wonder what Geroge would think of all this detailed critique and discussion. It must be wierd to see tons of people pick apart your work.

Thanks for the article!

capncnut
20-Dec-2006, 03:45 PM
Cool article. It wouldn't surprise me if Nicotero (or GAR for that matter) surfed HPotD regularly. I would imagine it would be quite tempting to check out the buzz, we are the absolute cream of GAR fandom after all. :D

thxleo
22-Dec-2006, 01:01 AM
Thanks again Neil for putting this up so everyone can read it. The interview was conducted on the set of an R.L. Stine kiddie horror flick that was shot right here in Pittsburgh. Greg only had a few minutes and he was nice enough to sit down with me for the interview, right before KNB packed up all their stuff to head back to Los Angeles. I hope that it is an enjoyable read.

Lee
Pittsburgh, PA

capncnut
26-Dec-2006, 12:04 AM
I saw that Dune tv mini series. Damn, I had no idea John was attatched to it.

jdog
06-Jan-2007, 02:54 AM
sweet read. im looking forward to seeing diary of the dead, sounds better all the time.

axlish
06-Jan-2007, 01:58 PM
Lee, you have posted the best scoops re: Diary on the net, you should be proud.

thxleo
06-Jan-2007, 05:53 PM
Lee, you have posted the best scoops re: Diary on the net, you should be proud.

Thanks Eric.