PDA

View Full Version : Saw the new "Rocky" movie last night. (Very minor spoiler.)

Purge
24-Dec-2006, 03:34 PM
I was disappointed. I liked the idea, but it was executed with little of the passion or charisma of previous installments. I liked the re-introduction of Rocky's foul-mouthed neighbor, though--she was hot. :p :o

capncnut
24-Dec-2006, 03:51 PM
Damn, a lot of folks are praising this. I'm gonna have to check it out for myself asap.

The chick who plays Marie is indeed hot.

Marie
24-Dec-2006, 06:41 PM

ALL women named Marie are hot :D

M_

bassman
24-Dec-2006, 10:26 PM
No offense, bro......but that was a pretty weak review. Being that you're one of the few that give the film a negative rating, how about going a little more into detail?

I don't mean to be rude to you....I would just really like to know why you feel like the film is not very good.

HLS
24-Dec-2006, 10:43 PM
No offense, bro......but that was a pretty weak review. Being that you're one of the few that give the film a negative rating, how about going a little more into detail?

I don't mean to be rude to you....I would just really like to know why you feel like the film is not very good.

Well, if he goes into more detail he may be accused of spoiling the movie. I saw it today and loved it. it was down to earth, not overly over-the-top. The character that played the current champ was rather weak but it was the best Rocky movie ever. You just have to see it for yourself.

bassman
25-Dec-2006, 12:52 AM
Well, if he goes into more detail he may be accused of spoiling the movie. I saw it today and loved it. it was down to earth, not overly over-the-top. The character that played the current champ was rather weak but it was the best Rocky movie ever. You just have to see it for yourself.

There is always the spoiler tag.:rockbrow: All I'm saying is that I want to hear why he thought the film wasn't up to par. I want to hear all reviews...not just the good. I'll see the film, regardless. I would just like to know what different people got from it.

HLS
25-Dec-2006, 01:45 AM
Damn, a lot of folks are praising this. I'm gonna have to check it out for myself asap.

If she is hot than I am a goddess. i thought she was sweet and cute but kinda homely in a ways.:eek:

Cody
25-Dec-2006, 06:56 AM
does rocky mumble alot like he does in the commercial for it LOL.

capncnut
25-Dec-2006, 03:30 PM
"Yo Adrian, we did it!"

Purge
25-Dec-2006, 05:17 PM
If she is hot than I am a goddess. i thought she was sweet and cute but kinda homely in a ways.:eek:

That's part of her attractiveness--after a constant barrage of bleach-blonde twenty-somethings with silicon implants in their chests (and heads, seemingly)her street-smarts were refreshing.

capncnut
25-Dec-2006, 05:23 PM
Amen to that.