PDA

View Full Version : PIcture of Keith Richards as a Pirate in POTC: 3

DjfunkmasterG
28-Dec-2006, 05:52 PM
He is playing Capt. Grant Sparrow

http://feat.putfile.com/profilepics/main/8/djfunkmasterg-28361135001.jpg

capncnut
28-Dec-2006, 06:06 PM
It's a case of perfect casting in my estimation. Been looking forward to Keef's performance in POTC3 for a long, long time.

MinionZombie
28-Dec-2006, 06:10 PM
lol ... hopefully POTC 3 will be better than POTC 2, which like Total Film said, was just one long second act with no conclusion/resolution - the trouble with films in the middle of a trilogy, especially back-to-back sequels in that latter two thirds.

It's gonna be funny to see Depp opposite the original inspiration for the character of Jack Sparrow, I just hope Richards doesn't make it one of those "oh it's a musician trying to act" type appearances. I suppose all he needs to do is play himself from scripted lines, but dressed as a pirate ... and essentially copy what Depp does. :D

capncnut
28-Dec-2006, 07:29 PM
I just hope Richards doesn't make it one of those "oh it's a musician trying to act" type appearances. I suppose all he needs to do is play himself from scripted lines, but dressed as a pirate...

Hey, he can't do any worse than Jagger did in Freejack! :lol:

Danny
29-Dec-2006, 02:42 AM
damn thats eeiry.:lol:

_liam_
31-Dec-2006, 07:25 PM
real chicken & egg stuff...look forward to this one, though the second was a bit of a duffer tbh...