31-Dec-2006, 01:16 AM
ErBaRajz-dU

fOleuEXbAfk

capncnut
31-Dec-2006, 02:01 AM
Who the hell was that guy? Geez, what a psycho. *parp* :o

TwoGunBob
31-Dec-2006, 03:20 AM
Robert Tilton... Oh the memories of late night television with nothing to do. Gene Scott was light years better, though.

HLS
31-Dec-2006, 01:51 PM
i got on is mailing list once and i got flooded with religious crap in ther mail.:confused:

coma
31-Dec-2006, 06:27 PM
The second one was really funny.
Frank Zappa said that he made his kids watch Robert Tilton for punishment and that it worked really well.

I, for the life of me, cant understand how anyone could fall for that kind of crap

TwoGunBob
01-Jan-2007, 01:56 AM
I was on the Gene Scott mailing list as well.

"Send me money! Roll the film of the horse carriages! I'm not talking about God until I get $5,000 pledged to me! Roll the film!!!"

Danny
01-Jan-2007, 05:01 AM
blody hell, the crap that can get on tv boggles my mind.

Neil
01-Jan-2007, 08:21 PM
Why in the US do they feel the need to dubb stupid sounds over stuff supposedly to enhance the comical value? It's like when you get the programs that show peoples home videos of things going wrong... and they for some reason have to dubb on loads of stupid sound effects...

So... Why is this clip funny just because some farting sounds are dubbed on? Would be better without the inane effects...

coma
01-Jan-2007, 09:06 PM
Why in the US do they feel the need to dubb stupid sounds over stuff supposedly to enhance the comical value? It's like when you get the programs that show peoples home videos of things going wrong... and they for some reason have to dubb on loads of stupid sound effects...

So... Why is this clip funny just because some farting sounds are dubbed on? Would be better without the inane effects...
I think many of us here are really familiar with Ol tilton. People always say he looks likehes farting or cumming, the clips just illustrated it. Tilton is one crazy Bastard. Juts his clips alone are wierd anough. He's on BET all night long.

HLS
01-Jan-2007, 09:58 PM
I think many of us here are really familiar with Ol tilton. People always say he looks likehes farting or cumming, the clips just illustrated it. Tilton is one crazy Bastard. Juts his clips alone are wierd anough. He's on BET all night long.
Fart jokes are always wonderful when it comes to Robert Tilton. I wonder what became of him. He was on TV so much in the 90's it was sickening now I never hear of him. He is just a con artest like the others.

capncnut
01-Jan-2007, 11:19 PM
A day without farting is like a day without sunshine. Or rather wind.