PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones 4... Starts filming this year...

Neil
02-Jan-2007, 08:42 AM
Starts filming in June...

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/31110

MinionZombie
02-Jan-2007, 11:35 AM
I'll order up an industrial vat of Bengay then...:D

I wonder if it's gonna be good, like a Rocky Balboa return, or a Batman Returns kinda level of goodness ... mind you, I haven't seen Rocky 6 yet so...

capncnut
02-Jan-2007, 11:36 AM
Possible titles?

Indiana Jones and the free bus pass of power
Indiana Jones and the walking stick of mobility
Indiana Jones and the colostomy bag of death

:lol:

bassman
02-Jan-2007, 12:16 PM
I'll believe it when I see it. Spielberg, Lucas, and Ford have been giving false hope to the fans about twice a month for several years now.

As much as I would love to see another.....I say just leave it with the three that exist(and the countless "Young Indiana Jones"). I doubt they can top or even match the original Raiders or Last Crusade. It's been too long.

MikePizzoff
02-Jan-2007, 12:27 PM
I don't think they should do it. Harrison Ford was struggling with some of the "stunts" he had to do when they filmed the first three. Now that he's 65 years old they'll probably need a stand-in for a majority of the film!

coma
02-Jan-2007, 04:21 PM
Possible titles?

Indiana Jones and the free bus pass of power
Indiana Jones and the walking stick of mobility
Indiana Jones and the colostomy bag of death

:lol:
Indiana JOnes and the actor on autopilot.

Indiana Jones is now a high ranking official whose Children and wife get kidnapped and he must battle against all odds against a MacGuffin that might destroy the world!

_liam_
02-Jan-2007, 04:34 PM
indiana jones & the last hearing-aid?

it'll be a CGI indy doing all the stunts, no doubt. theyll probably crack loads of jokes about his age in it.

i love the 1st and 3rd indy movies, tbh i thought temple of doom was crap. just have to see how this one turns out... you can never tell with spielberg, you wouldnt have thought the director of the lost world could go on to make some of the greatest films ever, but there y'go...

capncnut
02-Jan-2007, 06:54 PM
Raiders Of The Lost Ark was the only one that did it for me. Still pushes the PG barrier, even to this day.

bassman
02-Jan-2007, 06:57 PM
Temple of Doom wasn't as good as the others, but I wouldn't call it crap.

I enjoyed Raiders mostly because of the ending and the comedic team that Ford and Connery build. Also, the Nazi thing was pretty good.

Maitreya
02-Jan-2007, 10:39 PM
I enjoyed Raiders mostly because of the ending and the comedic team that Ford and Connery build. Also, the Nazi thing was pretty good.

Are you sure you're not thinking of the Last Crusade there?

Danny
03-Jan-2007, 06:40 AM
they should just leave it on the high note of the last crusade, the clues in the name anyway.

who wants to watch a 65 year old doing stunts with a walking stick?

if i wanted that id go watch a film with beyonce in it be basically the same.:p

bassman
03-Jan-2007, 11:54 AM
Are you sure you're not thinking of the Last Crusade there?

Yeah.....my mistake. Maybe I should start proof reading.:confused: