PDA

View Full Version : God I f***ing hate artistic/talented people like this :)

Neil
02-Jan-2007, 10:29 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5092116675912812500

Cykotic
02-Jan-2007, 10:53 AM
Very nice....

MinionZombie
02-Jan-2007, 11:44 AM
Holy crap that was incredible! :eek:

I'm quite literally aghast ... that is some major spray can control. After watching "Faking It" where a flatmate from my first year at Uni was on there (a rather posh bloke) faking it as a street artist, and it was going on about can control I was quite impressed ... but that chap in the video ... now that is some majorly huge can control.

When he sets it on fire, that's a really tense moment for me ...

capncnut
02-Jan-2007, 12:03 PM
How to ruin perfectly good art by adding a cheezy waltzing couple.

That said, the guy is talented, no doubts about it. I could watch him work for hours.

MikePizzoff
02-Jan-2007, 12:16 PM
Wow. I can't say much else. That was amazing. What I would do to own that painting... or any of his work for that matter. He deserved a better crowd than a bunch of Mothers and Children at a carnival.

Maitreya
03-Jan-2007, 12:12 PM
He reminds of this guy I used to see in San Francisco every year when the choir would go on trips to sing at the Giants games... I think it's amazing how it never looks like it's going to be anything at first and ends up being this incredible piece of work.

Sorta like that one 3-d artist guy, I can't recall his name but look up his stuff, he does he 3 dimensional street chalk designs.

DjfunkmasterG
03-Jan-2007, 08:42 PM
That was incredible. I mean just fantastic. I have never seen anything so creative and beautiful done like that and the art was very inspiring.