PDA

View Full Version : memoirs of an attention whore

erisi236
22-Mar-2006, 06:00 PM
from tinyurl.com

21 March 2006 Susan Sarandon, the film star who is known almost as much for her leftist political views as for her acting, is reportedly in talks to portray Cindy Sheehan in a forthcoming biopic about the Californian mother who became an icon of the anti-war effort in the US after losing her son in Iraq. Ms Sheehan, who joined protests on the third anniversary of the war at the weekend, is thought to have met Ms Sarandon in New York yesterday to discuss the project. Ms Sheehan is already the subject of Peace Mom, a one-woman monologue play in London, and is close to delivering a memoir to her publisher.

HAHA, sweet, maybe they can have Vin Diesel play Bush and have him personally kill Sheehans son. I smell Oscars for this project...:moon:

Maybe they'll call it "S for Sheehan"

p2501
22-Mar-2006, 06:36 PM
ugh.

i genuinely feel bad for mrs sheehan, within her greif she does have a point. it just that she's been over run by these liberal ****ing vampires that are using her to their own ends.

it's disgusting.

Tullaryx
22-Mar-2006, 06:39 PM
ugh.

i genuinely feel bad for mrs sheehan, within her greif she does have a point. it just that she's been over run by these liberal ****ing vampires that are using her to their own ends.

it's disgusting.

I would agree with you to a point. In the end, she should also be held responsible for how she's letting these liberal ****ing vampires use her in ways that her son probably wouldn't approve of. I understand the underlying message of what she's trying to do, but she herself has fallen victim to believing her own press.

Adrenochrome
22-Mar-2006, 06:40 PM
ugh.

it's disgusting.
Sheehan is a media hog!!! Now she's making money off of the sh*t she's pulling!!! Screw her!

idsaluteyoubub
22-Mar-2006, 07:01 PM
Sheehan is a media hog!!! Now she's making money off of the sh*t she's pulling!!! Screw her!

Indeed...she is making money off of her dead son's name. She makes me sick. She went from truly caring about her son to becoming an attention whore very very quick. She is a horrible human being.

I would guarentee a box office bomb if this movie is going to be made.

Adrenochrome
22-Mar-2006, 07:04 PM
Indeed...she is making money off of her dead son's name. She makes me sick. She went from truly caring about her son to becoming an attention whore very very quick. She is a horrible human being.

I would guarentee a box office bomb if this movie is going to be made.
If I could use a term here that rhymes with "Birthless Runt" (the first word being "worthless") I'd use it for that Sheehan freak.