PDA

View Full Version : My flag is gone!!!

Huescacho
04-Jan-2007, 05:07 PM
Hello. I'm a fan of G.A.Romero from Spain. I'm a new member too. My question is why can't see my little bag when write a post?. I saw that the other members have their flag. It's only curiosity... thank you (excuse for my english if I do something wrong, I'm not Shakespeare!).

coma
04-Jan-2007, 05:23 PM
My question is why can't see my little bag when write a post?.

just look down. :p:D

I couldnt resist!

Huescacho
04-Jan-2007, 05:56 PM
I thank you for the help, but I can't get the explanation for my "problem". I saw a rage for use the Southern flag, but not how put the flag in my profile...

MinionZombie
04-Jan-2007, 06:12 PM
User CP

Control Panel - Edit Options

Thread Display Options - "Which country are you from?"

That should be where you do it, selecting your country will bring up the flag ... I think anyway, it's been a long while since I did it.

Danny
04-Jan-2007, 06:23 PM
Hello. I'm a fan of G.A.Romero from Spain. I'm a new member too. My question is why can't see my little bag when write a post?. I saw that the other members have their flag. It's only curiosity... thank you (excuse for my english if I do something wrong, I'm not Shakespeare!).

and yet he spelled shakespeare right, better than most brits or americans white trash level english. :thumbsup:

Andy
04-Jan-2007, 07:26 PM
you need to choose your country from your user control panel.

ive just done it for you by the admin panel, so your flag is now there :)

Huescacho
04-Jan-2007, 07:37 PM
Thank you at all!!!! I think that never I will do it!. I thought that my english was poor, because a lot of time that I usen't and I read the post of the members and they have a lot of vocabulary in use. I thougth that my expressions are very short, thank you Hellsing!.