PDA

View Full Version : Smack Down: How is your better fighter?

Huescacho
04-Jan-2007, 06:06 PM
Hellow!: I'm a fan of wrestiling. My favorite wrestler is The Undertaker. My dream is travel to the U.S.A. and go to see Smack Down in a big stadium!.

axlish
04-Jan-2007, 09:34 PM
I doubt there are many wrestling fans here, but I like classic pre-2001 wrestling a great deal. I have been to 3 episodes of Nitro in the late 90's and an episode of Thunder, + tons of House Shows over the years. My favorite all time wrestlers are Flair, Scott Hall and Hogan.

capncnut
04-Jan-2007, 10:30 PM
Loved wrestling ever since I was a kid. The 'Taker, Flair and Triple H are my faves right now but I used to be a big fan of Piper, Owen Hart, Snukka and The Ultimate Warrior.

Huescacho, you can see American wrestling a lot more locally than travelling to the states. In 2001 I went to WWF Insurrexion in Earls Court, London and witnessed a dazzling 3 hour wrestling marathon right before my eyes. The headline match was Triple H and The 'Taker and I lost my voice for 3 days cos I was screaming so loud. You gotta go, I totally recommend it! :cool:

Huescacho
05-Jan-2007, 10:13 PM
Yes, sometimes they travel to Europe. Last month came to Spain, but I have a lot of tons of bad luck, I was working and I can't change my holidays with my pals...!. Now, in Quatro Channel, put the WWE, but the best rounds, are ppv.

slickwilly13
05-Jan-2007, 10:53 PM
I attended Raw back in the mid 90's, ECW last summer at my college, and ringside at Wrestlemania in Houston. I have seen a number of live boxing events, too. Being there is a diffrent experience.

slickwilly13
23-Jan-2007, 11:39 PM
Speaking of wrestling. Hey yo, chico.

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/3254

Recognize this person? I'm sure Axlish does. Btw, I'm having problems getting the photo linked. If you click on the link, then go to the bottom link about Hall gaining weight. It will take you to another page. Click on the link at the top that says New Scott Hall photos *yeah, spoiler out of the bag*. Anyways it Axlish's avator pic that is more recent so to speak.

Huescacho
24-Jan-2007, 12:23 AM
Thank you for the link. This page likes me very much!. Uuuuf, he looking very bad!. Yes, I recognized the avatar!... I think that Axlor don't like the photo! (jajaja).

slickwilly13
24-Jan-2007, 04:51 PM
Well axlor I mean axlish should get a kick out of that photo. Its just sad. I have been a fan of Hall since his Diamond Stud days in WCW during the early 90's. Scott has had a lot of personal problems during the past 10 years with alcohol and a bitter divorce.

Huescacho
24-Jan-2007, 09:42 PM
Oh!, I'm sorry... The live is hard in the world today... I wait that he can survive... I think that this man was "Razor Ramon".