PDA

View Full Version : Bull****!!!!!!!

DOTD80
09-Jan-2007, 03:50 PM
I was using my last read on a story, my computer froze, had to close the windows. Went back to the fiction section, found the story I was reading tried to open it again and I get the I have surpassed my minimal 5 reads in 7 days, WTF is that ****???? I can't reopen the same story the same day??? How ****ing queer is that and Don't say well why don't I become a member bs, been there done that, When you have read and rated most of the stories it doesn't make sense, and besides that I can't read the zipped stories. :mad:

Arcades057
09-Jan-2007, 05:18 PM
Membership. Buy it.

That is all.

Exatreides
10-Jan-2007, 12:04 AM
That is a little insane.

Arcades057
10-Jan-2007, 04:08 AM
On another note, maybe PM Neil about it. Something he can do, I'm sure.

If not, I'll sell you my 35 reads...

Danny
10-Jan-2007, 10:52 PM
woah man, chill.

DOTD80
22-Feb-2007, 02:43 PM
Whats up with this??

Sorry, you have reached your limit on access to fiction contributions. Non-Subscribed Members are permitted to access a maximum of five fiction contributions over a seven day period..

Here are a list of the contributions you have accessed over this period:-
When the Lights Go Down in the City & The Sun Shines Across the Bay, read 15-Feb-2007
Dead Space, read 20-Feb-2007
Six Seconds, read 15-Feb-2007
Ruins, read 20-Feb-2007
The Kid's Aren't Alright, read 15-Feb-2007

Its now 02/22/2007 and my limit was reached on the 20th, and yesterday was the 7th day in the period. So uhhh... wheres my 5 reads on this 1st day of a seven day period???? I get my work done too quick and get bored and come here to read and I have no reads when I should.

Danny
22-Feb-2007, 02:53 PM
dont take this offensively but there are other things to read in life, if you have acess to the internet then theres hundreds of other things to read, it isnt the end of the world, just take a breather, listen to some music and chill.

Neil
23-Feb-2007, 12:04 PM
Whats up with this??

Sorry, you have reached your limit on access to fiction contributions. Non-Subscribed Members are permitted to access a maximum of five fiction contributions over a seven day period..

Here are a list of the contributions you have accessed over this period:-
When the Lights Go Down in the City & The Sun Shines Across the Bay, read 15-Feb-2007
Dead Space, read 20-Feb-2007
Six Seconds, read 15-Feb-2007
Ruins, read 20-Feb-2007
The Kid's Aren't Alright, read 15-Feb-2007

Its now 02/22/2007 and my limit was reached on the 20th, and yesterday was the 7th day in the period. So uhhh... wheres my 5 reads on this 1st day of a seven day period???? I get my work done too quick and get bored and come here to read and I have no reads when I should.

The count is simply measured as the number of reads in the past seven days...

and besides that I can't read the zipped stories. :mad:

Why? Anyone else suffer from this?

Deadman_Deluxe
24-Feb-2007, 02:15 PM
Neil,

I expect it is simply a case of him NOT having winzip? ;)

Ranting and shouting dude, go download winzip, (www.downloads.com) you need it to unzip zipped files :confused:

Also try, winzipperup, winzipperdown, winzipperleft, winzipperright, unzippingzipperup, zippingunzipper, zippingunzipperziper, zipzipzip, unzipmyzip ... and my personal favourite ... zipit!

capncnut
24-Feb-2007, 04:39 PM
I guess that clears that one up. :lol:

coma
24-Feb-2007, 04:54 PM
Neil,

I expect it is simply a case of him NOT having winzip? ;)

Ranting and shouting dude, go download winzip, (www.downloads.com (http://www.downloads.com)) you need it to unzip zipped files :confused:

Also try, winzipperup, winzipperdown, winzipperleft, winzipperright, unzippingzipperup, zippingunzipper, zippingunzipperziper, zipzipzip, unzipmyzip ... and my personal favourite ... zipit!
you forgot extract now that unzips them all including the superstoopid
Stuffit. Freeware, yo.

Y'know this guy flipped out, but only because he loves the stories. Thats kind of a compliment, isnt it?