PDA

View Full Version : "Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters"

bassman
09-Jan-2007, 05:57 PM
I've seen some members around here mention that they like Adult Swim's "Aqua Teen Hunger Force", so I thought I would point in the direction of the film that's being released this year(most likely March from what I've heard).

The title of the film is "Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters" apparently.:lol:

The synopsis goes something like this:

"Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters" is an action-adventure epic that reveals the mysterious origins of Meatwad, Frylock and Master Shake. When an immortal piece of exercise equipment threatens the balance of galactic peace, it is up to the Aqua Teen Hunger Force to run away from it. Peril escalates when the Plutonians team up with the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past to strive for ultimate control of the sinister deadly device.

There's a teaser over here (http://www.worstpreviews.com/review.php?id=671)

For a show that normally leaves me in fits of laughter on the floor....this teaser wasn't all that great. It did had two or three "lol's"...so it's still better than most.:thumbsup:

capncnut
10-Jan-2007, 01:15 AM
Didn't look too bad to me. I'll probably grab a slice of this when it comes out.

MikePizzoff
10-Jan-2007, 03:54 AM
Hahaha I like how the language is just them saying the lines in reverse. Can't wait for this movie!

Danny
10-Jan-2007, 10:42 PM
i dont like the main characters much ones like carl and the mooninites make me laugh.

bassman
11-Jan-2007, 01:06 AM
i dont like the main characters much ones like carl and the mooninites make me laugh.

Yeah, I agree. But Meatwad is my favorite of the main characters.

I wonder if they'll bring back the mad scientist and his right hand man from the first season. I forgot their names already...:confused:

MikePizzoff
11-Jan-2007, 11:59 AM
Yeah, I agree. But Meatwad is my favorite of the main characters.

I wonder if they'll bring back the mad scientist and his right hand man from the first season. I forgot their names already...:confused:

Dr Weird and the other guy are in the beginning of every episode, not just the first season.

Did anybody know that this show is created using Adobe Photoshop then animated with After Effects? Just thought that was kind of cool to know.

bassman
11-Jan-2007, 12:21 PM
Dr Weird and the other guy are in the beginning of every episode, not just the first season.

Nah, they were at the beginning of episodes for the first two seasons or so(maybe the third and fourth as well), but then the moonites took over.

Danny
12-Jan-2007, 03:36 AM

Did anybody know that this show is created using Adobe Photoshop then animated with After Effects? Just thought that was kind of cool to know.

yeah i liked it, kinda newgrounds-ey.

the worst of these kinda shows has to be drawn between space ghost coast to coast adn that lame ass "tom goes to the mayor". that cartoon was so frikkin bad:barf:

bassman
12-Jan-2007, 01:23 PM
Whatever happened to "The Brak Show"? I love that show and I haven't seen it in a long time.

Danny
12-Jan-2007, 01:30 PM
never really liked that one, squidbillies was funny but like one episode, and there was that freaky ass "perfec thair forever" about an anime guy whos going prematurly bald.:moon:

bassman
12-Jan-2007, 01:34 PM
Did you see the pilot episode for "Korgoth"? I hope it gets picked up because it was extremely funny. If you haven't seen it, I'm sure it can be found on Youtube.

MikePizzoff
12-Jan-2007, 02:02 PM
Nah, they were at the beginning of episodes for the first two seasons or so(maybe the third and fourth as well), but then the moonites took over.

Crap, you're right! :o

Danny
12-Jan-2007, 02:06 PM
i prefer ignignot and err to the old guy in his lab with his gross ass gripples:dead:

slickwilly13
16-Apr-2007, 09:23 PM
I saw it last night. Anyone else catch it? Its a limited released, btw.

Danny
16-Apr-2007, 10:12 PM
i doubt ill see this in theatres, hell the local counci (:rolleyes: ) banne dsouth park the movie so theyll probably do a **** fit over this too:mad:

Terran
17-Apr-2007, 04:17 AM
I always thought Aqua Team was a poor trend of adult swim.....I like their new direction better....Metalpocalyspe(sP)....Moral Orel.....Tim and Eric Awsome Show Great Job.....Saul of the Mole Man.......

Danny
17-Apr-2007, 10:35 AM
aside from metalocalypse i cant stand any of them. may favourite adult swim toons are metalocalypse, aqua teen hunger force and squidbillies.

bassman
13-Aug-2007, 03:52 PM
Don't know if any of you guys caught the film in theaters, but just giving a heads up thst it's being released tomorrow(August 14). Pretty good extras with the two disk'r, too...

Plus, some of you hardcore Bruce Campbell fans will probably buy it just because he's in it.....

Maitreya
13-Aug-2007, 04:04 PM
I was going to, but before we went me and my friends did a little bit of *ahem* preparation.

To make a long story short, I couldn't get off the couch.

This should make it so that isn't a problem.

slickwilly13
13-Aug-2007, 04:24 PM
They need to stick with 15 minute shorts. The movie was so-so.