PDA

View Full Version : I found a flick worse than Contagium!!!

Adrenochrome
23-Mar-2006, 03:20 AM
It makes Contagium and House of the Dead look like Masterpieces!!!
Corpses Are Forever - 2003

I've warned you. Watch it if you dare to be bored out of your skull.
The cover warned me that it would be "the Night, Dawn and Day of the Dead all at once" - So I knew it was going to blow ass.
Hell, just knowing that it featured the talentless Brinke Stevens of "Spacemen, Go-go Girls and the True Meaning of Christmas" fame should have been warning enough!

http://www.jurassicdvd.com/catalog/images/Cor77orever.jpg

MinionZombie
23-Mar-2006, 10:02 AM
Not that I've seen it ... but it does look like it blows a lot of ass.

Andy
23-Mar-2006, 10:51 AM
how does it compare to children of the living dead? :rockbrow:

(the worse film ive personally seen)

Adrenochrome
23-Mar-2006, 11:59 AM
how does it compare to children of the living dead? :rockbrow:

(the worse film ive personally seen)
Well, I honestly like COTLD a little bit more than this thing. At least COTLD had somewhat of a plot you could follow. (and maybe "somewhat" is too strong of a word here)
This thing tried to sneak a plot in on me, but ****ed me off around the 20 minute mark.
Look for the "fat zombie with the satan mask" character and listen for Richard Lynch's feeble attempt at "Biblical Humor"
.........and then there's Brinke Stevens *shudders*. The only reason this woman still appears in modern B Movies is, she's must only ask for a wooden nickle as payment, because, she sure can't act and she doesn't take her clothes off anymore.

HLS
24-Mar-2006, 05:07 AM
i did not think anything was worse than House of the Dead. That was indeed a suck ass movie

Adrenochrome
24-Mar-2006, 05:55 AM
i did not think anything was worse than House of the Dead. That was indeed a suck ass movie
There are many many many movies worse than House of the Dead.

Tri0xin
24-Mar-2006, 03:44 PM
Long live Linnea Quigley!

erisi236
24-Mar-2006, 03:54 PM
hmm, i saw that film way back when it was just a indi VHS deal, I didn't think it was so horrible considering it was indi low budget stuff, Richard Lynch can at least act his way out of a paper bag, and the black and white stuff looked pretty good.

I'd rate Contagium far worse IMO :)

HLS
26-Mar-2006, 02:17 PM
It can not be any worse than "Backwoods":moon:

Adrenochrome
26-Mar-2006, 02:34 PM
It can not be any worse than "Backwoods":moon:
BackWoods had nothing to do with zombies and was made as a joke. This Corpses are Forever thing ...... whew.....they were tryingt o make a "good" zombie flick and failed drastically.

HLS
26-Mar-2006, 07:13 PM
Sorry. I thought you were talking about bad movies in general. Not just zombie. :skull:

Zombieapocalypse
26-Mar-2006, 08:07 PM
Has anyone seen I,ZOMBIE?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0210740/

Now that movie is a terd that just would NOT flush!

Adrenochrome
26-Mar-2006, 10:37 PM
Has anyone seen I,ZOMBIE?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0210740/

Now that movie is a terd that just would NOT flush!
Does he keep a diary as he "changes"?

BlueRoseRomeo
27-Mar-2006, 03:08 AM
I thought Diamonds were forever...?

Eh...i would like to see it just to say I saw it. Dollar Store find maybe some day...

Zombie-A-GoGo
27-Mar-2006, 04:47 PM
It makes Contagium and House of the Dead look like Masterpieces!!!
Corpses Are Forever - 2003

I've warned you. Watch it if you dare to be bored out of your skull.
The cover warned me that it would be "the Night, Dawn and Day of the Dead all at once" - So I knew it was going to blow ass.
Hell, just knowing that it featured the talentless Brinke Stevens of "Spacemen, Go-go Girls and the True Meaning of Christmas" fame should have been warning enough!

http://www.jurassicdvd.com/catalog/images/Cor77orever.jpg

I was tircked into seeing this about 2 years ago when they were pushing it at festivals. I'm a big Don Calfa fan (both his genre and non-genre stuff), so, of course, I'm pumped to see it. It sucked ass. I mean...really, really bad stuff. And worse...they butchered the sound in the Calfa scenes. Nimrods.