PDA

View Full Version : BUNCH of stuff

Arcades057
10-Jan-2007, 08:10 PM
Not really horror stuff, but here goes...

I'm turning my cloest into a walk-in safe and I need to clean out all the old toys from when I was a kid.

Looking to hopefully sell it all at once and I can provide pics of anything you want. I have a bunch of all of the following...

N64 games
SNES games and console
Musclemen
Battlebeasts
WWF wrestlers (old time ones before it was WWE)
A bag full of army men (the little green ones)
ZBots (I think I have all of them)
Star Wars figures (mostly the new ones but a few of the older ones; none in good shape, except maybe the new ones; they have weapons and stuff, the older ones don't)
A tupperware container full of random Legos; also a box filled with Lego people
A bunch of VHS movies (LOTS)
TMNT (the GOOD ones; older ones)

Other stuff that I'll add as I find it. If you have kids and want to get them something affordable, here you go. The games and console we can talk about; the other stuff, make me an offer.

Neil
11-Jan-2007, 03:18 PM
I didn't think they had lego in the US really... I thought it was a European favourite...

bassman
11-Jan-2007, 04:13 PM
With the original TMNT toys.....are we talking original packaging or played with. Which ones do you have?

Eyebiter
12-Jan-2007, 01:25 PM
You might want to specify your location since it sounds like a lot of stuff to ship.

Alternately to get full value from your collection...seperate it into lots, take pics, and sell it on ebay.

losherman
15-Jan-2007, 05:22 AM
I didn't think they had lego in the US really... I thought it was a European favourite...

they are huge here man, always have been.

bub21
17-Feb-2007, 11:28 PM
what kind of n64 games?

Deadman_Deluxe
18-Feb-2007, 11:54 PM
I will give you $5 for your sister's "used" pants ... and the lego ;)

zombieslayer
18-Feb-2007, 11:58 PM
my nephew just gave me a n64 and looking for some games. how much do you want for yours.

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 02:19 AM
you dont happen to have a light bright do ya?

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 02:24 AM

Are you kidding!?! We also have...duh, duh,duh...Play dough!! :eek:

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 02:27 AM
Its true LEGOS rule... with all the popularity of the Pirates of the Carribean I wonder if they'll start selling those massive pirate ships... those were the best!

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 02:36 AM
Its true LEGOS rule... with all the popularity of the Pirates of the Carribean I wonder if they'll start selling those massive pirate ships... those were the best!

They even have video games that are lego themed, mj. Lego star wars and coming soon...Lego Batman. :eek:

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 02:37 AM
euuw i hate star wars and batman...

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 02:41 AM
how could you hate a caped crusader running around with his underaged sidekick while wearing spandex and rubber nipples?:confused:

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 02:43 AM
cos his muscles are all fake and he relies tooo much on gadgets

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 04:09 AM
What else do you want him to use to fight crime? Salty language? The man has no super powers, he has to use something.

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 04:16 AM
he could use a sock full of pennies