PDA

View Full Version : The Buddy List

Huescacho
13-Jan-2007, 03:55 PM
Hellow!. Add a member in buddy list is good or bad?. I think that "buddy" is the same that "person agressive and not polite"... It's a kind of banner?. I thank you for the answer...

HLS
13-Jan-2007, 05:59 PM
Hellow!. Add a member in buddy list is good or bad?. I think that "buddy" is the same that "person agressive and not polite"... It's a kind of banner?. I thank you for the answer...

HUH!?!:confused:

The buddy list is where you add your friends. The Ignore list is for those that harrass you and you would rather be blocked from reading their posts.

A buddy list is a good thing.

capncnut
13-Jan-2007, 06:05 PM
If there is someone that you get along with on HPotD, you add them to your buddy list, buddy list meaning 'friend' list. It allows you to see when your friends are online and permits you to send them private messages. It serves little purpose really but it's all in the FAQ if you want to explore it further.

Huescacho
13-Jan-2007, 06:25 PM
I'm sorry for the question... I mistake "buddy" with "bully"!, but thank you for the explanation!.

capncnut
13-Jan-2007, 09:46 PM
No problem at all Huescacho. :)

kortick
09-Feb-2007, 03:49 AM
God
You have to love Huesacho

we need to add him to our buddy lists now

capncnut
09-Feb-2007, 04:04 AM
I have already done it Kort. Indeed, Huescacho is the star character here at HPotD. Check out his buddy list, our Spanish friend has already acquired some major admirers. :D

HLS
09-Feb-2007, 05:24 AM
What is not to like about him. He is a cool guy. I can use a buddy list boost myself.:rockbrow:

Huescacho
09-Feb-2007, 07:52 PM
Yes, I have five friends added to my friend list and two more in the buddy list. I thinked that I haven't much lucky with the people because I don't speak english and I'm not from Great Britain or U.S.A., but I saw that you have here, people of the other countries and I'm received very well here...

HLS
10-Feb-2007, 03:31 AM
Yes, I have five friends added to my friend list and two more in the buddy list. I thinked that I haven't much lucky with the people because I don't speak english and I'm not from Great Britain or U.S.A., but I saw that you have here, people of the other countries and I'm received very well here...

You are so adorable!

losherman
10-Feb-2007, 03:49 AM

round here H we dont much care where you come from, its more important how you treat other members, you cool with us we cool with you man.

Danny
10-Feb-2007, 05:00 AM
^yeah pretty much:)

Huescacho
10-Feb-2007, 12:45 PM
To Losherman: You have rason, but you must know, than there are clubes/sites, etc... that they are lock circles, and the new people that want enter, haven't a good wellcome...

To Hls: You became "painting" me red!...

kortick
10-Feb-2007, 11:06 PM
everybody must add hues to thier buddy list

lets make him the member with the most buddies

this is too good to pass up here

HLS
10-Feb-2007, 11:23 PM
Everyone here is some what nice. Kortick is a great guy.

Debbieangel
11-Feb-2007, 04:26 AM
Huescacho I just added you to my buddy list...we all are pretty much friendly here we don't care about your english if we dont understand what you are saying we will ask you what you mean dont worry about that! Anyway welcome to the boards and chat!

capncnut
11-Feb-2007, 06:47 AM
Indeed Huescacho, I recieved your invite to chat and I will be there next time. I shall look forward to it.

kortick
12-Feb-2007, 01:11 AM
yes heidi I am quite nice
and modest too

but you rock

now anyone who doesnt add hues to their
buddy list is "a person agressive and not polite"

what a great saying

Huescacho
12-Feb-2007, 01:31 AM
Thank you, Kortick, but I am only a normal person. It's very difficult survive like a normal person in this crazy world, but I am very happy because I discover a lot of people very nice...

HLS
12-Feb-2007, 01:31 AM
Thanks kort.
Lately hpotd been a very happy place to be. I rock? No, you rock!:p

yes heidi I am quite nice
and modest too

but you rock

now anyone who doesnt add hues to their
buddy list is "a person agressive and not polite"

what a great saying

Indeed Huescacho, I recieved your invite to chat and I will be there next time. I shall look forward to it.

I recieved one as well. I would love to chat with hue.

Huescacho
12-Feb-2007, 01:44 AM
I send a invite to all members of my friend list... I agree with Hls, Hpotd is a good place to be... If we live in the same place...It was the bomb!.

HLS
12-Feb-2007, 01:52 AM
I send a invite to all members of my friend list... I agree with Hls, Hpotd is a good place to be... If we live in the same place...It was the bomb!.

It would be great if we were all able to meet one another and go out on the town. That would be cool.

kortick
13-Feb-2007, 02:46 AM
we are all going to go to spain and
binge out on whatever stuff we can find

the we will detox in hues hospital

and think of it
its paid for by spain
free drug rehab!

he says its a nice hospital
and there are plenty of rooms
for everyone

my next vacation spot
all set

Huescacho
13-Feb-2007, 02:53 AM
we are all going to go to spain and
binge out on whatever stuff we can find

the we will detox in hues hospital

and think of it
its paid for by spain
free drug rehab!

he says its a nice hospital
and there are plenty of rooms
for everyone

my next vacation spot
all set

It's a good idea, but here the people come to leave the drugs... not to use it!.

capncnut
13-Feb-2007, 04:08 AM
my next vacation spot
all set

Make that two beds Huescacho. :D

Huescacho
13-Feb-2007, 04:20 AM
O.K. I want to go to U.S.A. and Great Britain. I hope that I can travel to this places some day... In Great Britain I was 7 years ago, but I can't saw all the places of London... I haven't enough tiem!.