PDA

View Full Version : The fair haired child.

HLS
13-Jan-2007, 10:46 PM
So any one here like this movie or even seen it? It is a movie that i never heard of before but i saw it for 9 bucks and thought I will buy it. it is a horror movie. looks bizzare.

Chakobsa
13-Jan-2007, 10:49 PM
Never heard of it, what's the blurb on the back of the case say about it? wait a minute,
Just found a link; POSSIBLE SPOILERS!! http://www.amazon.com/Masters-Horror-Fair-Haired-Child/dp/B000GB5M2Y

HLS
13-Jan-2007, 11:03 PM
looks like i got a good deal on it

Chakobsa
13-Jan-2007, 11:25 PM
The "Masters of Horror" series is supposed to be pretty decent, I'll have to give 'em a try.. let us know what this one is like , HLS.:)

HLS
13-Jan-2007, 11:59 PM
i just finished it. it was very good considered it seemed to be a low budget.

Here is a mild spoiler.:D
The movie is about a child that died drowning. The parents make a pact with the devil to bring him back from the dead. They have to sacrifice 12 virgin unbaptized teens once a year for 12 years. Well the child that was resurrected turns to a monster at night and eats the women. Being mad at his fate he also made a pact with the devil. He had feelings for the last victim so he made a pact. offered his parents souls to bring back the girl. So basically the evil parents that brought 12 victims to be killed and eaten got a dose of their own medicine. Kinda cool

And it is only $9 at Target. :)