PDA

View Full Version : Good DAWN 2004 Music Video using All out of Love from Air Supply.

DjfunkmasterG
14-Jan-2007, 03:52 AM
I know most of you have watched DAWN 2004, and remember CJ in the elevator hearing the muzak version of All out of love and saying "I like this Song"... well someone made a collage of shots from the film and turned the film into a 3 minute music video for the song.

Check it out here.

gZGZRCWUWxc

capncnut
14-Jan-2007, 08:33 AM
Yeah that worked well. As much as it can work on someone who hates the remake and runners in general.

Speaking of runners, I was always under the impression they were spawned from 28 Days Later. Boy was I wrong. Last night I watched Return Of The Living Dead and there are runners aplenty in it.

DjfunkmasterG
14-Jan-2007, 03:11 PM
Actually that film wasn't the spawn point of running zombies... a film from the 70's titled GARDEN of the DEAD was the first zed film I remember to have fast zombies. Although arguments have been made Night had a running zombie in it so even Romero isn't immune.

axlish
14-Jan-2007, 04:46 PM
Nightmare City featured "runners" prior to Return of the Living Dead, never seen Garden so I cannot vouch for it.

I embedded the video btw, if you don't know how, just replace the "url" in the tags with "youtube" nad you only need to use the code, in this case it is gZGZRCWUWxc.

Great video. It reminds me what an enjoyable film Dawn 04 was.

HLS
14-Jan-2007, 05:03 PM
That was a cool video. Gave me a headache like most sappy songs do:rolleyes:

DjfunkmasterG
15-Jan-2007, 12:21 AM
Thanks for embedding it axlish.

Andy
15-Jan-2007, 01:00 AM
remember CJ in the elevator hearing the muzak version of All out of love and saying "I like this Song"...

dosn't he say "i hate this song" :shifty:

meh been a while since i last saw dawn 2004.. so your probally right, but thats what i thought he said :p

Philly_SWAT
15-Jan-2007, 05:38 PM
That was great! I dont know if its just me, but I was laughing my ass off watching that!

axlish
15-Jan-2007, 06:02 PM
dosn't he say "i hate this song" :shifty:

meh been a while since i last saw dawn 2004.. so your probally right, but thats what i thought he said :p

No, he said I love that song, which made it a little funnier than hate, since naturally everyone already hates that song.

capncnut
15-Jan-2007, 06:03 PM
That was great! I dont know if its just me, but I was laughing my ass off watching that!

Yeah, Dawn 04 generally has that kind of effect on people. :lol:

bassman
15-Jan-2007, 06:30 PM
:lol:

"It get's harder every day" *Dude puts the gun to his head*

Funny stuff.