PDA

View Full Version : Alien vs Predator 2

bassman
16-Jan-2007, 02:07 PM
This movie is beginning to start it's marketing and I know there are Alien/Predator fans out there, so I thought I would go ahead and give it a thread.

The first film.....basically sucked balls. There were a few good points, but ALOT of bad ones. The reason, you ask? PAUL W.S. ANDERSON.:barf:

This time, Fox had the common sense of keeping him away from the franchise(and hopefully any other they intend on producing). Instead, they have brought in two brothers who have mainly been in Special Effects and also done a few music videos on the side, The Strause Brothers. These guys have been a part of some great movies and they seem like they may make the Alien vs Predator film that the people wanted the first time around.

The first picture from the film was released today:
http://blairwitch.de/pictures/bildergalerie/2517.jpg

Anyone notice that James Cameron's Zenomorph head was brought back? No more penis head!:p Looks like they're already taking inspiration from one of the greats of the two franchises. And it's also not CGI!

Also, another thing that gave me a glimmering light of hope is this interview with the directors from the REELZ channel:
QQ6B4nlNtzg

Yet another great thing that they picked up on.....it will be an R rating. None of that bullsh*t PG13 that NONE of the films from the two franchises had.:rolleyes:

capncnut
16-Jan-2007, 04:24 PM
Speaking as someone who doesn't mind chowing down on the odd glossy turd, I was able to take AVP at face value. It's good news that Paul 'Wank Stain' Anderson has been kept off the project, he might be rumping Milla Jovovich but he's still a crap director! I'll look forward to this but I just wish they'd get on with Alien 5 to be honest.

Eyebiter
16-Jan-2007, 06:11 PM
I'd like to see a Predator 3 movie set in modern day Iraq or Afghanistan.