PDA

View Full Version : Rpg?

CornishCorpse
16-Jan-2007, 10:35 PM
Im guessing if there was a RPG on this forum then itd be here but I cant find one so is anyone intrested in starting one up? Not much of an RPG if its jus me writing.

So anyone slightly intrested at all? Or if there are already parts of the forum dedicated to this someone give me a heads up. Ty all, have a good one.

Eyebiter
17-Jan-2007, 01:33 AM
Nope no RPG yet.

We could try to run a game of all flesh must be eaten through the chat room.

http://www.allflesh.com/

HLS
17-Jan-2007, 02:01 AM
wtf is a rpg?:D

Huescacho
17-Jan-2007, 02:54 AM
It's a role playing game. It's a kind of game type Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter, etc... Do you know them?.

capncnut
17-Jan-2007, 04:45 AM
Hells yeah, let's git dis RPG on man!

CornishCorpse
17-Jan-2007, 02:04 PM
Well if we can some people and decide on a location then we can get it goin. Simple, post when you can make youre own charecters...Rpg is like a co written book? Cept a writer per charecter. Not sure about all flesh must be eaten? what is it?

HLS
17-Jan-2007, 04:32 PM
It's a role playing game. It's a kind of game type Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter, etc... Do you know them?.
nope:kiss:

CornishCorpse
17-Jan-2007, 05:04 PM
Ive never heard of baldur gates..An example of could be dungeons and dragons or alot of games for example oblivion or fable? You make up a charecter, other people make charecters. You write what youre charecter does..Story unfolds..Usually pull an admin in to host meaning they get to decide some details and make sure nobody has a superhero charecter. Charecters kill off charecters, you could play the role of a trooper on one of the last barricades and other HPOTD members playing the other troopers or a looter trying to find weapons to protect his or her family.

If anyones intrested at all gimme a PM.

_liam_
17-Jan-2007, 05:34 PM
didnt we used to have something like this called "rise of the dead" or something?

Eyebiter
17-Jan-2007, 06:39 PM
didnt we used to have something like this called "rise of the dead" or something?

Rise of the Dead board
http://bobturkee.com/ROTD/phpBB2/