PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Big Brother... OK...

Neil
17-Jan-2007, 08:54 PM
...the moment Jade Goodie came in I stopped watching...

She is a buffoon who's inept behaviour and ignorance has rediculously been endorsed for some bizarre reason by the British public, year after year...

However, I watched this evening, and I must admit to being completely embarrassed of the Britist... The three girls are an embarrassement! If a program was ever designed to show sophisticated foreigners compared to ignorant Brits, this is it...

Danielle and Jo, you are an embarressment as well!

Where's my passport...

Please, let's kick Jade out of the country and double the average IQ please!

I must admit I expect Jermaine Jackson to be weird, but he's an absolute gentlemen and speaks complete and utter common sense!

capncnut
17-Jan-2007, 09:18 PM
I stopped watching the moment Donny Tourette left. I gotta admit though I watched it tonight for the first time in ages and I'm not impressed with the way certain people are behaving.

Jade Goody should be booted off a cliff not the country. :D

Neil
17-Jan-2007, 09:27 PM
I stopped watching the moment Donny Tourette left. I gotta admit though I watched it tonight for the first time in ages and I'm not impressed with the way certain people are behaving.

Jade Goody should be booted off a cliff not the country. :D

I had my doubts about Danielle's caliber, but I'd hope more from Jo... Both of them sniggering at the tirade of filth coming from Jade's mouth, in effect endorsing it... If they'd just walked out of the room they would have earned so so so much respect from people!

Danny
17-Jan-2007, 09:49 PM
err...let me get this straight after all these years you stop watching NOW becuase of idiots?:rockbrow:

Neil
19-Jan-2007, 07:58 AM
Did you see Question Time last night? Edwina Curry making an absolute idiot of herself?

Talking about BB – She basically talked about the unbelievable high levels of racism and that “those three girls are just slags”…

My jaw actually dropped! What a ridiculous summary of what is a petty argument basically revolving around ignorance rather than racism. And then to call the three girls slags, unbelievable! Especially coming from her!!!

MinionZombie
19-Jan-2007, 10:49 AM
lol, I didn't see Question Time last night, must have missed that bit when flicking around - indeed, that's rich coming from her of all people!

This is retarded, it's a reality TV show, now politicians are falling all over themselves to talk about it as it's an easy plug in to the "common people" of the country ... how about working on getting our soldiers some body armour and bullets?!

And indeed, it's a fine line - but I think it falls on the side of the line of it not being racism ... bullying yes, racism no.

Jade, Jo, Danielle all deserve a booting ... as does that pointless scrawny twat Jack...

capncnut
19-Jan-2007, 12:51 PM
Jade, Jo, Danielle all deserve a booting... as does that pointless scrawny twat Jack...

So sayeth the Lord. Amen.

Neil
19-Jan-2007, 01:30 PM
I was going to watch BB tonight to see Jade get massacred by the audience. But they've decided not to have any public there now, so I don't have to watch it now...

capncnut
19-Jan-2007, 01:50 PM
I was going to watch BB tonight to see Jade get massacred by the audience. But they've decided not to have any public there now, so I don't have to watch it now...

Tell me about it Neil, this is another example of career manipulation. They did it last time Jade was in the house (let's face it, the dumbass bitch should've been out by week 2 or 3 but they kept her in to prevent lawsuits etc) and now they are doing it again. It's a shame they never did the same for Makosi who was cruelly mocked by the public for doing a hell of a lot less. Truly awful, Channel 4 should be ashamed of themselves.

Edit: Not only have the cancelled the eviction, they have also cancelled the post eviction interview. Something about possible security threats. :confused:

MinionZombie
19-Jan-2007, 05:50 PM
Eh?

The eviction is still on last I heard, as is the interview. It's the post-interview press conference that's off, and then she'll be taken to a "safe house" :rolleyes:...

And Makosi was a total manipulative bitch giving immigrants a bad name (instead of continuing her job as a nurse she gave up and tried to win our Big Brother). Makosi was just a complete act, she lied incessantly, twisted everything, was completely self-involved and just a horrible person in general.

I say fine, that she was booed, it shows her she can't get away with being such a manipulative bitch.

And Jade's even worse, I liked that name and thought it was a pretty nice name ... then Big Brother 3 happened with that slapper getting her Michellen Man "kebab" out and coming 4th! :eek:

capncnut
19-Jan-2007, 07:04 PM
Not only have the cancelled the eviction, they have also cancelled the post eviction interview.

That's what LBC Radio said a few hours ago.

As for my earlier Makosi statement, all I was saying was that she had to leave the house the regular way (in front of hundreds of nutjobs baying for her blood) and so should Jade. I think it would be a valuable life lesson for her to come out and face the public like a... er, woman (?). If she wants to be regarded as a celebrity then it's I think it's time she stopped acting like a c**t and start behaving with some dignity.

MinionZombie
19-Jan-2007, 09:50 PM
She can never be regarded as a celebrity, she has no talent and has done nothing but act like a complete idiot and all she's done is go on Big Brother ... wow.

Aye I see you're point about if Makosi had to face a crowd, so should Jade, but then again, Makosi wasn't an international incident being commented on by the Labour government (who were no doubt seeking to use it to distract a much larger problem, and get to do nothing but talk about a non-issue ... rather than helping our troops or doing something else that's just as important).

You never know, there could have been a real nutter in the crowd with a gun or a knife or a bomb or anything. Makosi was 'just' a manipulative whore-bitch, Jade is at the centre of an international potentially-racist debacle.

*no-talent-face is on TV in the background now being interviewed*

Oooh, the panicked back-tracking is coming thick and fast ain't it? "I'm not a racist" ... perhaps not, but you are a f*cking bully you dumb-brained tit!

capncnut
19-Jan-2007, 10:25 PM
*watching same no-talent-face on TV being interviewed*

She's finished mate, there aint two ways about it. Just you watch her lick those arses clean in the coming weeks.

MinionZombie
20-Jan-2007, 11:03 AM
*watching same no-talent-face on TV being interviewed*

She's finished mate, there aint two ways about it. Just you watch her lick those arses clean in the coming weeks.
lol, the back peddling going on is astonishing, and it's hilarious that people on the news are talking about it feverishly, as well as constantly pointing out she's:

A) Not a celebrity
B) A moron (in those words/similar)

capncnut
20-Jan-2007, 01:05 PM
I think the moronic side of her is completely fake, no one can be that thick. She knows damn well that her dimwit opinions are the ONLY marketable thing about her. Why do you think her autobiography sold so well? Because the public want to read her fake dumbass quotes, like East 'Angular' being in America or that Sherlock Holmes is the goalkeeper for Chelsea. Dirk Benedict (Go Face! Go Face!) said it best when he spoke to BB in the diary room: "She's one smart girl."

Huescacho
20-Jan-2007, 02:52 PM
AAAAAArrrrgggh!!!!. Big brother's in U.S.A. too?. It's in everything!... In Spain we are shot's in ours head like zombies with this kind of Tv's program!. I hate it!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

MinionZombie
20-Jan-2007, 05:48 PM
Well I still think she's a retard, she's not smart - not in an intelligent way, she's managed and guided by PR agents who tell her what to do, she's a trained chimp at best. Indeed, it's just a list of "oh look at how 'fick' I am, innit" - that whole "inflenshal" talk :rolleyes: - geeeeeez.

9 million viewers last night to see Jade booted apparently, blimey!

capncnut
20-Jan-2007, 10:19 PM
Just been watching her on the news crying. Oddly satisfying I must say.

Danny
20-Jan-2007, 10:42 PM
i wouldnt be surprised if the whole thing was a publicity stunt.:bored: