PDA

View Full Version : Post a METAL YouTube video

MikePizzoff
18-Jan-2007, 03:16 PM
Let's try to keep this true/"underground" metal. DEATH TO FALSE METAL!

I'll start it off with:

Unleashed - The One Insane

EkElhuSzkZQ

capncnut
19-Jan-2007, 12:24 AM
DEATH TO FALSE METAL!

CMmCrg2RyzI&mode=related&search=

MikePizzoff
19-Jan-2007, 02:25 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: When they're doing the "NO NO NO" part and the guy in the back does one too many and his spotlight doesn't turn off so he looks around confused - PRICELESS!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those guys watched Spinal Tap one too many times.

:::EDIT::: HOLY FARK! I just realized that Bad News is The Young Ones!!!! BRAVO!

slickwilly13
19-Jan-2007, 05:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_-ua5R_6A&mode=related&search=

crap. I can't get this to work.

try it now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fPgGTKbwJo&mode=related&search=

capncnut
19-Jan-2007, 12:24 PM
crap. I can't get this to work.

Here you go.

8fPgGTKbwJo&mode=related&search=

And here's another one from me.

VoMCka5bBdU

HOLY FARK! I just realized that Bad News is The Young Ones!!!

You should really try and pick up both Bad News movies, in my opinion they s**t all over Spinal Tap! :lol:

slickwilly13
19-Jan-2007, 04:12 PM
How did you get it to work?

capncnut
19-Jan-2007, 04:27 PM
Simple, you have to remove everything up until the v= which you didn't do for some reason. Saying that some You Tube videos don't imbed correctly so I checked your post to see if that was the case.

slickwilly13
19-Jan-2007, 04:31 PM
You're right about that. I tried about 3 of them. I figured I might have used the wrong code. Thanks.

MikePizzoff
19-Jan-2007, 05:46 PM
SlickWilly - Sweating Bullets is a great video! I just bought my girlfriend the "Arsenal Of Megadeth" DVD. It has every single video, plus live footage, and rare interviews. I highly recommend it.

Capn - I didn't know Overkill had a video for Elimination! Right on!

fw8VNA2e2Ro

slickwilly13
19-Jan-2007, 06:05 PM
Do yall remember this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4sYCwFNHjU

_liam_
19-Jan-2007, 06:06 PM
my favourite black metal band, the mighty MAYHEM, playing their most horrible song. who needs pyro when you can just stick a pig's head on a barbed pole? the crappy new lineup but ah well
pQH-znIL184

and if you don't like this, donate your balls to medical science. birmingham strikes again...NAPALM DEATH!
1Z8rbQXIMso

stayin with the UK heavy metal massive, one of my favourite pet bands, RAGING SPEEDHORN. their tour with clutch was amazing.attained hero status when this video (which features strippers beating up fat men) & single made the UK top 40...
Mgw0T9Guqp0

actually one more speedhorn, forgotten how much i liked them. back in t'day, when all the other gooners were into limp bizkit, i had my lovely RSH orange vinyl LP. this vid is a pretty accurate representation of the crowd at their old gigs, ie one giant levitating pit,none of this circle pit business, everyone would just go insane. dirty, grimy punk metal. *sigh*
wjPeGB2qvQc

bassman
19-Jan-2007, 07:07 PM
:lol:
That Queen cover is f*cking hilarious.

Why does this have to be a METAL Youtube thread, you no good punks?! Are you too good for any other kind of music???

Cut your hair, punks!!!! *angrily shakes fist in the air*

:p

capncnut
19-Jan-2007, 07:48 PM
Mastodon - The Wolf Is Loose

ZKw2s_AxUIw&mode=related&search=

slickwilly13
19-Jan-2007, 10:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAZYkuOMtSQ
live version from 1989

_liam_
20-Jan-2007, 01:36 AM
this thread is kickin ass...

somethin for those who still mourn
DjgPcTz6NRw
LOL

dave mustaine does a lars impression for vanessa warwick...
ZNmbKttSeUw

capncnut
20-Jan-2007, 10:37 AM
A bit of old.

Xln-Qv-fqno&mode=related&search=

A bit of new.

N5pdnidPvE0&mode=related&search=

_liam_
20-Jan-2007, 04:34 PM
no mask! it's just not right...

time for some MANOWAR. wouldnt like to have been there the first time they saw spinal tap...
PSPxTHP02Ww

W.A.S.P! one of my favourite metal videos ever...what the hell is going on in most of it?!
qlMKXopH8VM

capncnut
20-Jan-2007, 10:14 PM
Now this is what I call METAL!

xetTk_EQoLI

MikePizzoff
22-Jan-2007, 08:01 AM
Some good videos, guys. But, Capn, don't you ever dare post anything about Stryper ever again!

n0lw5ygX-0Y

Cereval
25-Jan-2007, 03:28 AM
TviTCFAGr6w

MikePizzoff
25-Jan-2007, 03:33 AM
I've seen those kids before. That little drummer dude is pretty farkin kick ass for his age! By the time he's about 19/20 he'll be untouchable!

Danny
25-Jan-2007, 03:38 AM
:evil: METAL!:evil:

z8_ZHUexpaU

watch it guys, and live the dream:lol:

capncnut
25-Jan-2007, 03:44 PM
:elol: PUNK :elol:

9bwEy8BQBfk

_liam_
26-Jan-2007, 09:56 PM
:evil: NEW METALLICA:evil:

not the best theyve written, natch, but about 3 minutes in i started feeling a bit more optimistic about the next LP good in places, crap in others. kirk makes up for the ****e solos hes been playing the past few years (or in the case of the last one, not at all)

hwsbUUEOT9g
lollerz at james' voice though.

Cereval
26-Jan-2007, 10:54 PM
:evil: NEW METALLICA:evil:

not the best theyve written, natch, but about 3 minutes in i started feeling a bit more optimistic about the next LP good in places, crap in others. kirk makes up for the ****e solos hes been playing the past few years (or in the case of the last one, not at all)

lollerz at james' voice though.

... sloppiest double kick work I've ever heard.
... most haggard I've ever heard James.
... kudos to Kirk for pulling the fingers out his butt and putting them back on the fretboard where they belong.

_liam_
26-Jan-2007, 11:04 PM
... sloppiest double kick work I've ever heard.

lol, have you seen joey jordison play for ministry yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

but yeah, i agree...

Cereval
26-Jan-2007, 11:07 PM
lol, have you seen joey jordison play for ministry yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

but yeah, i agree...

Ministry??? :eek: I thought he was helping out Satryicon?? :rockbrow:

_liam_
28-Jan-2007, 11:27 PM
yep, s'true, and apparently he sucks at it!

not sure if this video is suitable to embedded in a thread so here's a link
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5M_oSpAXwaI
enjoy the madness

capncnut
29-Jan-2007, 12:21 PM
1. When you cut yourself with glass, make sure it actually cuts you.
2. If you're gonna pull yer plonker out, make sure it's a sizable one and not a cocktail sausage.
3. If you're gonna trap a member of the audience and start molesting them, make sure they're female!
But hey, it's for all of the above reasons why we love GG so much. The songs rock too.

Here's a dose of old skool punk.

New York Dolls - Looking For A Kiss
1Z5lJVNITXA

The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog
IbLRf0j80wU

The Ramones - Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
Rou1vHVKnfc

Johnny Thunders & The Heartbreakers - Chinese Rocks
9ck9d937KRk

Sex Pistols - Bodies
hjyqpxkKJCM

_liam_
02-Feb-2007, 04:42 PM
the best morbid angel tune.

DAWN OF THE ANGRY

0tC7Kn3jDSE

Danny
11-Feb-2007, 04:12 AM
the best freakin' eurovision winners.ever.

hNV-bsKNk_0

anyone see the british entry, a bloke dressed like a builder leering at women in school uniforms ,what kind of message does that send abroud "come to britain, date rapist and dirty old bastard capital of the world!":rolleyes:

capncnut
11-Feb-2007, 07:23 AM
YxHGWgPhXaY

Danny
13-Feb-2007, 05:49 AM
dVUgd8ot6BE

capncnut
13-Feb-2007, 12:38 PM
I gots to get me one of those. :D

triste realtą
16-Feb-2007, 10:53 PM
BOW DOWN TO...

mCKvQu9GUno

capncnut
16-Feb-2007, 11:33 PM
BWAAAHAAA!!! :lol:

_liam_
17-Feb-2007, 01:36 AM
lol silence mein kapitan, it's still the best album cover ever, fair shout!!!
http://www.newlog.com.ar/LPAL/Black-Sabbath-born-again.jpg

_liam_
16-Mar-2007, 10:47 AM
dissection - the somberlain
Ld32nYRMa8Y

capncnut
16-Mar-2007, 11:26 AM
Top tune Leesham. :cool:

triste realtą
05-Apr-2007, 09:17 PM
hk3McUHBnYo

capncnut
05-Apr-2007, 09:20 PM
They seem jolly nice chaps. :D

Cereval
05-Apr-2007, 10:21 PM
xJyDXyRM83k

capncnut
05-Apr-2007, 10:26 PM
Sir Evil, you rock man. :cool:

Craig
05-Apr-2007, 11:35 PM
Mastodon - The Wolf Is Loose
By the way Mastodon f*cking rule.

capncnut
05-Apr-2007, 11:40 PM
By the way Mastodon f*cking rule.
Yeah Blood Mountain kicks ass!

Craig
05-Apr-2007, 11:43 PM
Yeah Blood Mountain kicks ass!
Wouldn't mind telling me how to get my vids to work would ya?

capncnut
05-Apr-2007, 11:46 PM
Should be in the FAQ. If you still have trouble, PM me and Ill tell you man.

Craig
05-Apr-2007, 11:55 PM
Here's mine that you MUST listen to:

Pantera - Revolution is My Name
dzh8j2qF-WY

If that's too heavy for you then:

Pantera - Cemetary Gates
nn65d01YXsc

capncnut
05-Apr-2007, 11:57 PM
Hey, you did it! Saw the group a few times. My fist ever gig was seeing Pantera at the Glasgow Barrowlands in 1992 for the Vulgar tour. Friggin' awesome!!! :evil:

Craig
06-Apr-2007, 12:14 AM
Hey, you did it! Saw the group a few times. My fist ever gig was seeing Pantera at the Glasgow Barrowlands in 1992 for the Vulgar tour. Friggin' awesome!!! :evil:
I'm too young to have seen any of their gigs but I guess that doesn't mean I can't love their music.
I just wish now that things had played out better and Dimebag was still alive and they were still together and writing music.

MikePizzoff
06-Apr-2007, 02:57 PM
R4Ly8nstfxo

If you can watch this video without headbanging and/or air guitaring... well, you're just not metal.

capncnut
06-Apr-2007, 06:19 PM
It's okay I suppose. Far from what I would call stonkingly stompworthy.

MikePizzoff
14-Apr-2007, 09:39 PM
It's okay I suppose. Far from what I would call stonkingly stompworthy.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

capncnut
17-Apr-2007, 07:21 PM
I like something that really cooks, it doesnlt have to be technical just as long as it's rockin' and has a good beat. Like this for example. :D

UINHjaSHvZY

This is the very same group 15 years later. :eek:

YHLcPTmBNzM

capncnut
29-Apr-2007, 05:43 PM
Just got a ticket for Tool at Brixton Academy, noice!!!

hii17sjSwfA&mode=related&search=

To celebrate, here's the new video for Vicarious. MZ put your cock away! :D

MikePizzoff
29-Apr-2007, 09:48 PM
Capn, I wouldn't consider Tool underground nor metal (two things that constitute this thread!).

So to make up for it....
m55dcBIk_1k

Tommy T Baron is the most under-rated metal guitarist of all time.

capncnut
30-Apr-2007, 12:26 AM
Capn, I wouldn't consider Tool underground nor metal (two things that constitute this thread!)
Tool are Metal I'm afraid. Go to Wiki if you want the definition, it's called Progressive Metal. The thread says Post A Metal Video so there you go, get yer facts straight! :D

You mean to say you're gonna allow Lordi in the thread but not Tool? Dayum. :eek:

MikePizzoff
30-Apr-2007, 03:53 AM
Tool are Metal I'm afraid. Go to Wiki if you want the definition, it's called Progressive Metal.

Prog metal?! Not to me...

Prog metal = Dream Theater, Watch Tower, Fates Warning, Queensryche, etc. and you could even lump in Atheist, DEATH, and Cynic.

I wouldn't really consider Tool progressive metal. I guess progressive alternative/rock/industrial. I dunno. I can't even really classify Tool in any category because they're strange and have their own sound. Maybe it's just because I'm not really into them, but to each their own. I'll forgive you this time. :p

capncnut
30-Apr-2007, 04:41 AM
<again, Tool dominate> :cool:

_liam_
30-Apr-2007, 02:51 PM
More akercocke anyone?
XX74vQhA3qQ

BLAST FOR SATAN!

some footage of the drummer for anyone who needs further proof they own
KZXUBJk9q5U

MikePizzoff
01-May-2007, 04:52 AM
Good stuff, Liam. Once again - thanks for turning me on to them.

capncnut
01-May-2007, 05:39 PM
There was like one person headbanging in that clip. :rolleyes:

_liam_
01-May-2007, 09:24 PM
mike - no problem ;)

capn - yeah, im wonderin what its going to be like when i see them in may, im a bit into this band, and i do like to get pissed, headbang, and jump around like a bell end when it's a band i like...

MikePizzoff
03-May-2007, 01:53 AM
mike - no problem ;)

capn - yeah, im wonderin what its going to be like when i see them in may, im a bit into this band, and i do like to get pissed, headbang, and jump around like a bell end when it's a band i like...

So if people are just standing around and you start going apeshiv then you just might encourage them to get rowdy and have a good time along with you. I've had to be that person on many occassions... a lot of people are too shy/timid to do anything so they just stand there, but once they see someone goin nuts they'll usually join in.

Although, last time I saw Megadeth I was headbanging my ass off (to all the classics) and pretty much everybody around me was just staring at me horrified the entire time and by the end of the set I had a huge open space around me because nobody would go near me. That was pretty lame.

capncnut
03-May-2007, 04:24 PM
If I had a penny for everytime I've been the lone headbanger at a gig, I'd probably be worth £1.34. :D

Danny
30-May-2007, 01:58 AM
im bringing this thread back to life with some dragonforce!:evil:

vDesqj7HOgA

how this wasnt in guitar hero 2 ill never know, though maybe it was in the first one, if nto it should be in 3.

Mike70
31-May-2007, 12:48 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xWNNQhBmfLM

i have no idea how to embed the vid so a link will have to do.

mike pizzoff holy shi*te man- a voivod and a coroner vid?!!! dude you really know your stuff.

_liam_
31-May-2007, 05:35 PM
Although, last time I saw Megadeth I was headbanging my ass off (to all the classics) and pretty much everybody around me was just staring at me horrified the entire time and by the end of the set I had a huge open space around me because nobody would go near me. That was pretty lame.

wow, same thing happened to me first time i saw megadeth. i was headbanging like a bell end to "dread and the fugitive mind", and i looked up and some dude with one of those haircuts where you have long hair but shave half of your head was looking at me like id just puked blood.

i mean bloody hell, if you cant headbang at a THRASH METAL concert in BIRMINGHAM, where can you?!

needless to say, i ignored him and ended up down the front for the rest of the gig with the other nutters

MikePizzoff
31-May-2007, 09:44 PM
Sciopo - Hell yeah. Also check out the first page of the thread where I posted an Unleashed vid and a Kreator vid.

Liam - this is for you...

_-oT8y0jCKc

Mike70
31-May-2007, 10:21 PM
forgot about the kreator vid. that brought back some memories. i haven't heard them in years.

now how bout a death video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HauF9a6FWpE

_liam_
31-May-2007, 10:35 PM
cor good video mike.
there's an x files where they investigate a report that someone pwned megadave once, but they never manage to prove it...

INNIT

now some choonage from the UK doom underground. i am proud to say that i blagged my way to their dressing room (or beer room, whatever) after this gig a stole a load of their beer

CxdoymlyL2Q

i was at this gig right at the front, there's two songs in this clip, if you listen carefully, at the end of the first song you can hear me shouting "where are you f***Ing going? play more you c***s!!" :lol: awesome

erisi236
01-Jun-2007, 06:29 PM
"Wrongside" ~ SYL

7rMzit6DZrg

"Enemies of Reality (live) ~ Nevermore

xxT3qP4N2CI

"Holy Thunderforce" ~ Rhapsody

Mqm-ystzPGY

Up the Irons! :D

MikePizzoff
01-Jun-2007, 08:21 PM
now how bout a death video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HauF9a6FWpE

I'll put it in here...

HauF9a6FWpE

There's a tutorial somewhere on these forums that tells you how to imbed a YouTube video.

Anyway, nice find! That's some really rare DEATH footage! I never knew they toured as a three piece at any point after Scream Bloody Gore. Pretty awesome to see that after Spiritual Healing they were doin it.

erisi236
05-Jun-2007, 05:15 AM
One of my favourite videos.

"Inside Out" ~ Anthrax

n-5PXzsQn3A

:)

_liam_
05-Jun-2007, 09:50 AM
RIP SYL!:evil:

MikePizzoff
13-Jun-2007, 08:58 PM
ff_Ex-GHGt8

capncnut
14-Jun-2007, 09:42 AM
kUfN6QkU4y0

:evil:

slickwilly13
14-Jun-2007, 10:52 PM
I am dedicating this old school video for my 666th post. Enjoy. Btw, if anyone finds a version of this video that can be shown that would be great. If it is already on here then don't worry about it. I still wanted this as my 666th post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvL5g-KmJhU

MikePizzoff
17-Jun-2007, 04:24 PM
Here, Willy, embedded:

wvL5g-KmJhU

MikePizzoff
23-Jun-2007, 08:47 PM
One of my favorite bands...

i0C5gUQhvV0

Danny
27-Jun-2007, 01:46 AM
bF99rgyWeXw

foudn this dragonforce live vid, crap performance but thats not why im posting it WATCH THE SECURITY GUARDS. how bored do they look, and yet they have a bigass metal crowd in front of them roaring up at the stage.:lol:

_liam_
27-Jul-2007, 01:49 AM
Napalm Death on TFI friday :lol: although ND is grindcore not thrash :rolleyes:

i saw ND last week, met barney and shane, sound blokes the pair of them.

0dtnydaaA88

MikePizzoff
14-Aug-2007, 09:43 PM
Great Napalm Death vid, Liam! Those guys are always great live when I see them. It's just annoying how there always seems to be a bunch of arseholes at the show that do stupid hardcore dancing during the "breakdowns". They're real nice guys, too, met them briefly outside of an Obituary show a few years ago.

Here's a video from one of the BEST (and one of the most under rated) thrash bands of ALL TIME!

2DrDkkBj95s

triste realtą
27-Sep-2007, 04:15 AM
GTybhsoJFgU

Now, I have run out of videos with zombies...I mean the living dead in them.:( That's 3 if you're counting.:skull:

Cereval
17-Oct-2007, 03:39 PM
4SS2JpkJNak

Danny
17-Oct-2007, 04:17 PM
OMG! cereval has a youtube vid in his sig, now the world will surely implode as the walls been broken!

Cereval
17-Oct-2007, 04:22 PM
OMG! cereval has a youtube vid in his sig, now the world will surely implode as the walls been broken!

Am I to be hung in the town square due to this travesty? :o

Danny
17-Oct-2007, 04:29 PM
maybe by the admins and mods when every starts doing this and the forum laods at a snails pace.

im sorely tempted to add that charlie video to my sig but itll make loading a bitch and itll no doubt have kaos sneding me a pm saying "get it the **** of, NOW", albiet in a much more polite and eloquent manner:lol:

capncnut
17-Oct-2007, 05:22 PM
im sorely tempted to add that charlie video to my sig but itll make loading a bitch and itll no doubt have kaos sneding me a pm saying "get it the **** of, NOW", albiet in a much more polite and eloquent manner :lol:
I wouldn't be so sure of that. :sneaky:

Back to the action!

nMwjRjt2bbc&mode=related&search=

Danny
17-Oct-2007, 06:23 PM
BOW BEFORE THE ....METAL...NESS OF DEATHKLOCK!!

P4AZv-pbBKg

if theres people in this thread who dont like metalocalypse, youve gone wrong:cool:

Danny
20-Oct-2007, 01:27 PM
couldnt find a video of "the heart of turisas" so thisll have to do;)

HpwNJGr8EM4

triste realtą
20-Oct-2007, 10:59 PM
n8bzSiuwGxs

How about a video directed by Rob Zombie, then

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n8bzSiuwGxs

Danny
21-Oct-2007, 10:23 AM
every time i go on the scuzz channel theres allways a zombie video on lately, but in the last 4 yers ive never seen one on there.

capncnut
21-Oct-2007, 03:22 PM
Is Scuzz still going? All they play is emo bollocks. :dead:

MikePizzoff
21-Oct-2007, 10:04 PM
maybe by the admins and mods when every starts doing this and the forum laods at a snails pace.

im sorely tempted to add that charlie video to my sig but itll make loading a bitch and itll no doubt have kaos sneding me a pm saying "get it the **** of, NOW", albiet in a much more polite and eloquent manner:lol:

Yeah, I had pictures in my sig that weren't even that big and Kaos took them out after sending me a PM telling me it wasn't acceptable.

Danny
21-Oct-2007, 11:53 PM

scuzz emo?, geez, therer nowere near compared to kerrang, or even worse, mtv:dead:

capncnut
22-Oct-2007, 12:06 AM
geez, therer nowere near compared to kerrang, or even worse, mtv:dead:
God, MTVpoo plays nothing but Pete Drugerty and Arctic Junkies. When did such an iconic channel turn into a pile of steaming s**t? :dead:

Danny
23-Oct-2007, 02:18 PM
asi tired to bitch about in my first "blogcast show", beofre i veered way off course, was "WHY THE FRIGG IS NEWLYWEDS STILL ON 4 YEARS AFTER THE NEWLY WEDS GOT DIVORCED?!?!?" and i stadn by it, mtv sucks balls.

-cool, 12,000th post in the lounge.

Mike70
23-Jan-2008, 02:29 AM
the call of ktulu done with the san francisco symphony.

xisIVhc64Ng

major jay
05-Oct-2008, 12:45 AM
fGIEatj216o

Mike70
05-Oct-2008, 01:25 AM
since this thread has been resurrected here is a video of sacrifice playing reanimation.

f50ULicZKoI

SymphonicX
09-Oct-2008, 07:43 AM

used to work with the production crew - came *this* close to getting Dimebags guitar about 3 months before he was killed :( - they gave it away in a competition prior to his death...damnit...they were a cool bunch - but they all got the sack, Scuzz doesn't have a production any more, it's just an EMAP channel...

Kaos
10-Oct-2008, 01:55 PM
This is the darkest stuff I have seen in a long time:

JWac5UT80no

capncnut
10-Oct-2008, 03:57 PM
This is the darkest stuff I have seen in a long time:

JWac5UT80no
Ol' Cookie is quite a decent metal vocalist, I'm surprised he hasn't had an album out already. :D

Been listening to a lot of Down lately. Couldn't find one with a decent video so you'll have to make do with a fan piece of s**t.

CRA3VgO3Vz0