PDA

View Full Version : my spanish posters!

sirjacktorrance
19-Jan-2007, 10:44 AM
:) today i got this beautiful stuff. now i am a happy man!!!:)

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j198/sirjacktorrance/posterszombis.jpg

capncnut
19-Jan-2007, 01:17 PM
Good stuff man. :thumbsup:

Huescacho
21-Jan-2007, 03:54 PM
Yes, it's beautiful... It looks rare see this, I said in another post that in Spain haven't enough zombie movies. The most important yes, but the anothers... Happy buy!!!. Enjoy it!!!.

EvilNed
21-Jan-2007, 07:11 PM
I like Frans pose in the first poster. "Like, whatever!"

DjfunkmasterG
22-Jan-2007, 03:56 PM
Very nice and very cool posters. I like that Day of the Dead poster. If you are thinking of ever selling either of those. Please PM me as I would gladly take those off your hands.

sirjacktorrance
22-Jan-2007, 07:08 PM
Very nice and very cool posters. I like that Day of the Dead poster. If you are thinking of ever selling either of those. Please PM me as I would gladly take those off your hands.

NO way!! :) this pieces of paper cost me a fortune :dead: (for a poor man like me, of course) If I ever turn into a homeless IŽll think about it (just for a moment :lol: )

Belial
22-Jan-2007, 11:34 PM
Sirjacktorrance... You already know how much I envy you! :mad:

sirjacktorrance
25-Jan-2007, 06:58 PM
Sirjacktorrance... You already know how much I envy you! :mad:

:evil: :evil:

ash
25-Jan-2007, 08:23 PM
I end up wondering how well Day of the Dead did in Dia de los Muertos celebrating countries... Surely they must have thought it had something to do with the holiday?

Belial
17-Feb-2007, 03:55 PM
I end up wondering how well Day of the Dead did in Dia de los Muertos celebrating countries... Surely they must have thought it had something to do with the holiday?

I don't know... In Spain we don't celebrate this holiday...

Huescacho
17-Feb-2007, 04:22 PM

In Spain, we celebrate "Los Santos Difuntos". In this day, we go to the graveyard, and pray to our dead family.