PDA

View Full Version : If you like pantera & zelda...

_liam_
21-Jan-2007, 06:37 PM
check out this picture i did
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f92/_liam_/zeldadime.jpg

hehehhe

capncnut
21-Jan-2007, 09:47 PM
Hehe. :lol:

Huescacho
22-Jan-2007, 02:47 PM
Are you this man?...

_liam_
22-Jan-2007, 03:22 PM
lol i wish! that's dimebag from the band pantera.

<-- that's me there in the stripey jumper ;)

capncnut
22-Jan-2007, 03:34 PM
lol i wish!

You wish you was dead? Geez! :confused:

_liam_
22-Jan-2007, 03:38 PM
lol, well no, i wish i was a millionaire who made heavy metal credible again...

but y'see if i was dimebag, i wouldnt be dead, cos i wouldnt even be in a band like damageplan to begin with...

Huescacho
22-Jan-2007, 03:44 PM
I'm sorry. I don't know them. You know that in each contry there are a lot of bands... You can't know all of them, no?...I'm confussed... I wan't hurt you... but in your profile there is a photo of a girl, and you tell me that you are a boy... I wan't offense you...

coma
22-Jan-2007, 03:50 PM
..I'm confussed... I wan't hurt you... but in your profile there is a photo of a girl, and you tell me that you are a boy... I wan't offense you...
Hahahahah!
Oh Snap!
Get a haircut, Liam, you goddamn Hippie!

_liam_
22-Jan-2007, 04:20 PM
I'm sorry. I don't know them. You know that in each contry there are a lot of bands... You can't know all of them, no?...I'm confussed... I wan't hurt you... but in your profile there is a photo of a girl, and you tell me that you are a boy... I wan't offense you...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
no offence taken...
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f92/_liam_/vagina.jpg
those yellow teeth...that hobo hair...the 2 day beard...
ain't i the sexiest girl you ever saw
(er, english sarcastic humour! ;) )

slickwilly13
22-Jan-2007, 04:37 PM
curse of the British teeth :dead: :lol:

capncnut
22-Jan-2007, 04:50 PM
I'm confussed... I wan't hurt you... but in your profile there is a photo of a girl, and you tell me that you are a boy... I wan't offense you...

BWAAAHAAA!!! :lol:

Wait! I have long hair too so I don't know what I'm laughing about.

Huescacho
22-Jan-2007, 06:21 PM
I'm sorry again... In this photo, I can see you very well, but in your avatar, I see you very small, and your left hand hide your face and your beard... I'm not english, but my teeths are worse!.

capncnut
22-Jan-2007, 07:58 PM
Whenever I look at that Dimebag picture, it makes me feel pretty sad. There he is smiling onstage completely unaware that he would soon die on one. Pure tragedy. :(

Bongholio
23-Jan-2007, 12:41 PM
just keep Huescacho coming out of the woodwork
and this site will be a better place :eek:

Huescacho
23-Jan-2007, 11:22 PM
For what?. Who are you for tell me this?.

_liam_
24-Jan-2007, 01:06 AM
i think it's a compliment hueso...though i dont think i understand the mysterious ways of bongholio yet...

Huescacho
24-Jan-2007, 01:41 AM
I don't understood this situation. I don't tell him nothing. In this thread, he wasn't. The only person that have right for ungry, was you, and you don't tell me nothing!. I don't undertand... Can somebody explain it to me, please?.

_liam_
24-Jan-2007, 02:17 AM
heheh easy man, bongholio was saying;
"i enjoy huesacho's posts, i hope he posts more"
:cool:

Huescacho
24-Jan-2007, 02:33 AM
just keep Huescacho coming out of the woodwork
and this site will be a better place :eek:

żżżżżż??????. Uffffff!!!!, another mistake?. I undertand the english, but the typical phrases how :"Your are cool in my book, Keep Huescacho coming out of the woodwork..., etc", don understand. I thought that he won't me here... I'm sorry again...

_liam_
24-Jan-2007, 02:55 AM
lol no worries, i can imagine how strange the phrases must seem, luckily this forum is a mix of people from different places, so people seem to use less regional phrases and slang than they normally would.

"to come out of the woodwork" or "coming out of the woodwork" means to appear sometimes. ;)

Huescacho
24-Jan-2007, 03:22 AM
The mistake was in the words "...come out...". I thought in "go out" and I couldn't see the rest of the phrase. I thought in that he wanted that I went out ofthe site...!.

capncnut
24-Jan-2007, 01:36 PM
I think you have a lot of fans here Huescacho. :D

Huescacho
24-Jan-2007, 09:38 PM
Yes, I see... This like me!. I wish that the people know that I don't know a lot of english and there is phrases and thoughts that escape from me. I wan't hurt anybody. All people that want become friend of me, can do!.

_liam_
30-Jan-2007, 08:27 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f92/_liam_/mustaine.jpg