PDA

View Full Version : Kick-Ass Review for Dawn '04

ProfessorChaos
23-Jan-2007, 12:22 AM
This may be old news to some, but while checking out the self-proclaimed "Best Page in the Universe", I ran across this review of Dawn '04, which I remember reading, but forgot how funny it was. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy it!

I realize that some of you hated Dawn '04, so yeah.....:moon:

I still think it's better than Land.

Check it out:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=dawn_rules

Brubaker
24-Jan-2007, 09:04 PM
This may be old news to some, but while checking out the self-proclaimed "Best Page in the Universe", I ran across this review of Dawn '04, which I remember reading, but forgot how funny it was. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy it!

I realize that some of you hated Dawn '04, so yeah.....:moon:

I still think it's better than Land.

Check it out:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=dawn_rules

That review makes me embarrassed to admit I enjoyed the movie. Sorry but I'm just not into that style of "humor" in a movie review.

EvilNed
24-Jan-2007, 09:19 PM
I love Maddox. His articles are funny as ****.

When I read that article I almost like the movie, even.

ash
25-Jan-2007, 03:48 AM
God, I loved the movie, even though I prefer slow zombies. I lulled.

Maitreya
25-Jan-2007, 07:12 AM
ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Blonde chick getting her **** ruined by a chainsaw"

DjfunkmasterG
25-Jan-2007, 11:32 PM
To this day this is my favorite review of all time. I love Maddox's humor and this review had me laughing and snorting Ice tea out my nose through the whole thing.

Everytime I wanna make someone laugh I usually direct them right to his website.

Chaos
26-Jan-2007, 06:37 PM
That review is pretty funny. But somebody needs to tell the genius who wrote it that the "chimney rod" is in fact, a fire poker.

fartpants
04-Apr-2007, 05:10 PM
dawn 04 rocks, you just need to forget the original while your watching it

capncnut
05-Apr-2007, 02:13 AM
dawn 04 rocks, you just need to forget the original while your watching it
I agree, it would have worked a lot better if it was detatched from the original Dawn. And not set in a mall. And didn't have so many characters. Without running zombies. Maybe then. :sneaky:

Brubaker
06-Apr-2007, 03:11 AM
I agree, it would have worked a lot better if it was detatched from the original Dawn. And not set in a mall. And didn't have so many characters. Without running zombies. Maybe then. :sneaky:

Just think of it as another movie that just happens to have a familiar title but has nothing to do with the other movie that has the same name. Heck, I am almost certain that two different movies came out during 2004 titled Jersey Girl, one directed by Kevin Smith and one by someone else. It happens.......same with The Quick and the Dead as the older Louis L'Amour book/film and the 1995 version with Gene Hackman have nothing to do with one another.