PDA

View Full Version : Just a lil FYI...

DeadCentral
24-Mar-2006, 03:12 AM
I just got off the phone with Pedro Miguel D'Arce, I'll be transcribing the conversation over the next week or two..it was 3 hours long and I have some prime stuff here for those fans of the film who are interested in this interiew.
I'll also be posting a new interview with Tony Todd I did about 2 weeks ago sometime before this sunday over at my site, feel free to drop by, and keep checking the site, I'll be launching an overhauled version of it soon as well.

Ryan1
30-Apr-2006, 04:58 PM
Hey i rember you,im from Undead Films. Sadly Undead hasnt been up for a while.

Tullaryx
01-May-2006, 04:24 PM
I am most definitely interested in reading or listening to an interview of Pillsbury. :)

EvilNed
01-May-2006, 06:15 PM
So did you guys like, do something? Or did you just stand around?

Deadman_Deluxe
01-May-2006, 08:34 PM
Bring, Bring ...

Hi ... is that Pedro Pillsbury the infamous Samoan car thief?

Yeah, so ... you phoned to do something ... why are we standing around? Lets do something.

:lol:

Tullaryx
01-May-2006, 09:12 PM
Pillsbury was one of my fave characters in the movie. He has to have some skills to have survived that long. :)

EvilNed
01-May-2006, 09:12 PM
He can probably punch the zombies to death.

DeadCentral
01-May-2006, 11:56 PM
He's actually a very cool dude !! Had a ball talking with him , I'm transcribing the interview but it's taking a while...we spoke for 3 1/2 hours !!!

I promise this will kick ass. check out the one I recently did with Tony Todd, it's listed on the Interviews link at the D-C.com site, click the name TWICE if you have any probs ....

SO lets DO SUMTHIN....

Deadman_Deluxe
02-May-2006, 06:22 AM
He can probably punch the zombies to death.

And when he gets tired of punching them out ... he can just swallow the rest of them whole like ooggie boogie stylie :skull:

Look forward to reading all about how to hotwire cars and punch dead things and other stuff ... crack on DC!!!

mista_mo
02-May-2006, 04:44 PM
Hell, he'd probibly just flick em and they fly through a wall of some kind...I can totally see it happening you know..he's biggggg...

erisi236
02-May-2006, 06:27 PM
he taught me the valuable lession that every car in Samoa is stolen :)

DeadCentral
04-May-2006, 01:21 AM
BTW I'm interviewing Judith O'Dea tomorrow(Thursday, late afternoon) and I'll be adding that one soon enough too....