PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna try my hand at an eNovel

deadpunk
24-Mar-2006, 05:11 AM
it's based off a short Zombie story I wrote awhile back, but never submitted to this site. Should I submit it and guage reactions first? :rockbrow:

Adrenochrome
24-Mar-2006, 05:13 AM
"it's absed off a short Zombie story I wrote awhile back, but never submitted to this site. Should I submit it and guage reactions first?"

what is "absed"?

Arcades057
24-Mar-2006, 05:13 AM
Always. Let your friends judge you before you let strangers do the same.

deadpunk
24-Mar-2006, 05:31 AM
hmmmm....then, I guess I will clean it up a bit and submit it

benjamin03
24-Mar-2006, 03:21 PM
Do it , do it , do it , do it ..... all of, the stories i read that u wrote were awesome, so i say go with it and try it out !! ;) good luck to , i am sure it will make it !

deadwrtr
26-Mar-2006, 01:12 PM
it's based off a short Zombie story I wrote awhile back, but never submitted to this site. Should I submit it and guage reactions first? :rockbrow:

Don't bother submitting it. You've already proven your talent as an outstanding author. (Dark Knight, anyone?)

I'll buy it. Just let me know when it's available for download.

:D

deadpunk
26-Mar-2006, 02:43 PM
Don't bother submitting it. You've already proven your talent as an outstanding author. (Dark Knight, anyone?)

I'll buy it. Just let me know when it's available for download.

:D

Wow. Danke! :o

Actually, what I had in mind was posting the eNovel chapter by chapter on my Stories in the Dark site. I really had no intentions on selling it, although I would probably make the completed version downloadable in PDF format.

I was more curious if I should post the short story that the eNovel will be based off of in the HPotD Fiction Section, to see what folks think of the premise... Of course, some of you (hehehe) have already read this one. ;)

Dark Knight...huh...I almost forgot I was supposed to be working on that...:shifty:

benjamin03
26-Mar-2006, 02:52 PM
Ye man just give us a preview , if we say it sucks ( WICH WE CERTAINLY WON'T ) still post it on your site , and why not post a free one , and sell it to ! thats what the autor of dead island did . I mean common why shouldn't u even try a little to get something out of it . Just do both ! ;) can't wait man !!

deadpunk
06-Apr-2006, 05:27 AM
I've decided to give this a go ahead. Figure on the eNovel being posted for public reading next month. I've been working my arse off on writing and putting together a site to host it.

Arcades057
06-Apr-2006, 05:50 PM
Good deal man. Keep me posted on the details. Remember if you need anything to drop me a line.

Svengoolie
06-Apr-2006, 06:01 PM
Sweet, DP. That's great news.:D

deadpunk
08-Apr-2006, 03:29 PM
Yeah, Arc, sorry that I haven't been by the Hollowville rescue site or been on AIM much as of late. You know me, once I throw myself into a project, I kind of get lax on everything else. The good news is; I'm close to finished with all the 'filler' for the site. Once I get down to just the eNovel end of things, I'll have alot more free time to jump around the other projects. :skull:

:shifty: Er...you still want I should post those few stories of yours that we discussed?:shifty:

Arcades057
09-Apr-2006, 01:18 AM
Go ahead, man, like I said they're all yours.

kortick
16-Apr-2006, 10:43 PM
go with the enovel man

I am sure it will be great

and for god sake dont forget about the Dark Knight stories!!!

post a short version of it here if you want
we all would love to read it

and good luck with whatever new site you are working on
let us know how ts coming along

raptorman
22-May-2006, 04:17 AM
You have nothing to lose but your ego. But seriously though, I have a little experience with this. Put it out there.

raym
15-Jun-2006, 03:42 PM
Aloha!

How's your story coming along?

I'd be interested in reading it :)

Care,
Raym

ps: You get an A+ in my book for at least writing it! Most people that claim to be writers can't even do that ^_^