PDA

View Full Version : Internet Bullies!!!

suicide22
03-Feb-2007, 09:13 PM
I had a problem with a low-key forum site that I am not going to name for protection reasons of internet bullying. A problem starts as a friendly welcomed forum arena. Then it gradually turns from a friendly place into an unwelcomed nightmare. The people whom you thought you were your friends on there have been siding with the opposition all along. They also use a number of stars or ratings. It does not matter how impressive your forum is, you just don’t get any rating just written abuse on other peoples forums.:(

_liam_
03-Feb-2007, 10:35 PM
you what? you wont get any of that here mate, everyone is sound ;)

Danny
04-Feb-2007, 12:22 AM
thats random, screw any internet bullies, its a cliche' to say this (and i hate cliche's, and yet love them at the same time), but those sorta people ARE bitter losers who look like bill gates on crack who cant cope with the real world so bitch in a place were there are no consequences for his actions.
as for ratings and ranks thats a load of crap, hell even the stars on this site, does someone with 5 stars on a single net forum end up being a "better" person?, not bloody likely.
this applies to the net and real life, **** em, and i mean, just ignore them, people who bully suck, i may sound a bit old and out of date, but i still think theres a little good in everyone and anyone can aspire to stuff, so if they resort to bullying they gotta have things bad themselves.

capncnut
04-Feb-2007, 01:01 AM
Same goes for me man. We might swear like troopers but I can guarantee you that 99.9% of the folks here are totally cool. I wouldn't even worry about that s**t man, trust me.

Danny
04-Feb-2007, 01:23 AM
hey 3000th post man:D

see?, were that damn cheerful.:lol:

capncnut
04-Feb-2007, 01:41 AM
hey 3000th post man:D

Damn, I didn't even see that. :lol:

suicide22
04-Feb-2007, 11:01 AM
ToHellsing

Your right about these internet bullies been more like Bill Gates and can't deal with the real world, also they cannot stand any written verbal replies then they get defensive; then attack back in bigger groups! :D :D :lol:

Danny
04-Feb-2007, 12:58 PM
its like the opposite of real life, my brother gets really angry real quick, and contrary to my aweful spelling i am pretty damn well spoken in real life and i DO have an answer for everything and it just drives him crazy and he's gotta resort to kicking or something cus he prefers the flipside and goes with nothing but psyical bitching.
nobodys perfect ,we all have our own wierd tweaks, just take everything in your stride, ignoring does work, and only use the f word if your really pissed, that's good internet etiquette.

though if you use that 1337 speak, get some help man, thats just wrong.:lol:

Eyebiter
05-Feb-2007, 02:45 AM
"Someone once told me that the Internet truely does bring the world closer together. Unfortunately, the world is full of assholes"
- Thog's axe

Danny
05-Feb-2007, 02:54 AM
that should be in a memorial or somethin' :lol:

losherman
05-Feb-2007, 04:40 AM
thats random, screw any internet bullies, its a cliche' to say this (and i hate cliche's, and yet love them at the same time), but those sorta people ARE bitter losers who look like bill gates on crack who cant cope with the real world so bitch in a place were there are no consequences for his actions.

oh great man now tell us how you really feel. :elol:

oh and the bullies may suck but the bullied swallow. :elol: :elol:

coma
05-Feb-2007, 07:38 PM
"Someone once told me that the Internet truely does bring the world closer together. Unfortunately, the world is full of assholes"
- Thog's axe
Aint that the truth

suicide22
06-Feb-2007, 07:09 PM
REPLYTOLIAM

you what? you wont get any of that here mate, everyone is sound

Thanks for the reply, It's good that your right about no internet bullying here I feel so much safer:shifty: :sneaky: :confused: :rolleyes: :shifty:

I think internet bullying will continue for a very long time, but I will never agreed with it. Therefore, it is good that you make sure you read up on these forum sites, that seem to be a good place to spread your creative ideas, but it could be the wrong place.

Andy
06-Feb-2007, 09:06 PM
if anyone bullies you on here, come straight to the staff and we'll deal with it ;)

suicide22
02-Aug-2007, 07:16 PM
Hello, this is a website forum that I was bullied on, recently I've been back to visit and then found some disturbing forum post that these people sent. I wanted to post this to send some kind of self-awareness on internet bullying about these internet sites that are not top sites like www.homepageofthedead.com

Links

http://remilitia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=569

http://remilitia.com/forum/archive/index.php/f-12.html

http://remilitia.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-480.html

Neil
03-Aug-2007, 10:01 AM
Unfortunately moderation is a somewhat thankless & impossible task. For example, if two people have an argument, if a moderator steps in then someone will cry foul for getting in the way of 'free speech' etc, and if a moderator doesn't step in then someone will cry foul for 'allowing flaming' etc.

All we can try and do is walk the fine line down the middle... We'll never get it 100% to everyones liking, but we'll try...

Andy
03-Aug-2007, 03:01 PM
Hello, this is a website forum that I was bullied on & recently been back to visit and found some disturbing forum post that these people of sent. I wanted to post this to send some kind self-awareness of internet bullying on these internet sites that are not top sites like www.homepageofthedead.com

Links

http://remilitia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=569

http://remilitia.com/forum/archive/index.php/f-12.html

http://remilitia.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-480.html

I Want to add to what neil said with i like to consider all of our staff alot better than this and you will not see a moderator on these forums talking about members like that.

The guy obviously has issues and i would personally not put him in a position of power.

suicide22
03-Aug-2007, 06:57 PM
Can you understand, why I left this forum? The site started off a very good site. Then I kept on slowly getting more & more sarcastic verbal implied attacks at me. It seemed to be the ones who you trust the most on these low-key forums that attack you?

clanglee
11-Sep-2007, 03:05 AM
Dude, don't even worry about it. I mean, come on, they had a 3 page flame session about you when you weren't even there to defend yourself. With multiple replys. These people obviously have nothing better to do with thier time. Kinda pitiful really.

Some constructive critisizem if I may. . . . . . Quit emailing that Jay guy. Let it go man. It's like some asshole frat or highschool clique. They sucked anyways. Live for the future!!:skull:

suicide22
21-Sep-2007, 04:20 PM
Your right, it is a cliché and I should not forget that the bullies are the real victims on the inside.

acealive1
04-Oct-2007, 11:14 PM
Same goes for me man. We might swear like troopers but I can guarantee you that 99.9% of the folks here are totally cool. I wouldn't even worry about that s**t man, trust me.

theres one person on here i wont mention but all i'll say is he's a steelers fan :confused:

Trencher
05-Oct-2007, 05:05 PM
Bullies thrives on going after people they perceive as weak and with a name like Sucide22 you stand out as emotionally vunerable.

On the other hand, in this thread they wonder if a certain linked clip is fake or not.

http://remilitia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1395

My guess is that the average person on that forum are probably very young.

suicide22
06-Oct-2007, 05:40 PM
Hey man, with a forum name like Trencher you've gotta worry about been emotionally vunerable more-so. If ya notice everybodies else on this site has got names also written with numbers on the end. How can ya give Sucide22 name a bad rap, it sounds way cool.

Acealive1 your right!

--Same goes for me man. We might swear like troopers but I can guarantee you that 99.9% of the folks here are totally cool. I wouldn't even worry about that s**t man, trust me.--

(Suicide22) Don't worry -- I won't worry about that s**t, just trust me! :elol::D

Ivarr
06-Oct-2007, 09:43 PM
In the end ... humans find it to easy to "fire and forget" when it comes to flaming somebody.

If its not picking on spelling and gramer its something else that has nothing to do with what you say in a post.

We all get a case of self importance now and again ... and the Internet just makes it way to easy to share that with the world ....

I just try to remember that most people are fairly reasonable face to face ... and anyone can get a case of screen balls.

I just to to keep my sense of humor... about myself mostly.

I can be just as big a jerk as anyone else can. I just try to remember that before I post things.

I can not tell you how many times I hit cancel after typing out a very longpost. Sometimes it just feels good to get it out ... then say to myself "who really gives a rats a$$" and cancel it and move on.

Keep hangin in there.

Trencher
07-Oct-2007, 06:59 PM
How can ya give Sucide22 name a bad rap, it sounds way cool.

That is not what I am doing I am telling you why they tried to bully you.
It is like in this webcomic I read a while back, the woman who draw them joked when she posted a picture of herself by saying here I am don't be scared by my ugliness or something like that. Weeks and even months later random posters write that she is fat in the hope that it will affect her some. People like that are always looking for something to attack and if someone like them are already attacking then other bullies are going to join in. It is not your name that makes them want to attack you. They already want to attack anyone they can, your name just make them think they have a way to attack you. It's not you its them.

Danny
07-Oct-2007, 07:42 PM
this penny arcade comic/ t shirt ive bought comes to mind:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/dickwads.jpg

^which is ,unfortunatley, true, now anyone whos seen the blog in my sig link, or my youtube video rants will know i type exactly how i speak, with plenty of gramamtical errors, but thats beside the point, point being there aint a split between Danny and "hellsing" its all me, one identity, yet you get people who treat there online persona as someone who can say all those venemous, vicous things they never have the guts to say to there calssmates, or work mates, or the people that bully them in real life ,and on forums they have a place to do so without the risk of people knocking on there front door the next day to beat the sht out of them, its cowardice really, and a very bleak world outlook, but it happens and unfortunatly theres nothing you can do to stop them, 'cept ignore them of course.

24-Nov-2007, 10:46 AM
maybe i'm joining this thread a little late,

but those ****ers' signatures, avatars and stupid stupid words they say...

why would any body want to even participate in those discussions.

I read one friggin' page and had had to shut down my computer, ****, vomit and shower, and not even in that order.
so ****ing lame. let them fantasize about blowing John Russo all they want.They need some lessons in evil internet flaming Sonic&Morpheus Style (if anyone remembers what i'm talking about)

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

thank heavens for HPotD