PDA

View Full Version : "Hot Fuzz" production videos...

bassman
24-Mar-2006, 02:53 PM
I thought some of you guys may be interested in knowing that Simon PAgg have started an on-line production diary for their new film, "Hot Fuzz".

The first video is now online over at Working Title Film's website. Check it out here (http://www.workingtitlefilms.com/featureProductionDiary.php?featureID=97). It's basically a few clips of his "police officer" training.

The site also offers up the first plot synopsis for the film:

Police Constable, Nicholas Angel is good at his job, so good in fact, he makes everyone else look bad. As a result, his superiors at the Met have decided to sweep him under the carpet. So it is that London's top cop finds himself in the sleepy West Country village of Sandford. With garden fetes and neighbourhood watch meetings replacing the action of the city, Angel struggles to adapt to his situation and finds himself partnered with Danny Butterman, an oafish but well meaning young Constable. Just as all seems lost, a series of grisly accidents motivates Angel into action. Convinced of foul play, Angel realises that Sandford may not be as idyllic as it seems. With his faithful new partner in tow, Angel fights to prove his instincts are correct and uncover the truth about Sandford. Is Angel simply losing his mind in the safest, sweetest village in Britain? Or is something far more sinister at work? Whatever the truth, Sandford is about to get a lot less sleepy.

I thought you guys might like to know this. I know that i'm looking forward to it:)

Adrenochrome
24-Mar-2006, 02:56 PM
you ROCK! *holds up lighter and screams "Freebird!"*

MinionZombie
24-Mar-2006, 06:11 PM
I think I will dignify this awesome heads up post with my 400th post!

I've been watching the production vids of Clerks 2, so I'm looking forward to seeing Hot Fuzz in the making as it's being made :cool:

p2501
24-Mar-2006, 07:27 PM
this is going to rock.

Burbank
25-Mar-2006, 08:35 AM
I saw this a few days ago and meant to post it but never got around to it. It's quite a funny video and some of the scenes sugguest there is going to be a bit of action in it as well.

jdog
25-Mar-2006, 08:46 AM
this looks great! i cant what to see it!

bassman
16-Oct-2006, 06:54 PM
There are two clips from the movie up over at Rogue Pictures website.

http://www.roguepictures.com/home.html

There's a nice little tip of the hat to "Shaun" in the clip titled "Fence". Both clips are funny, though. Sure to be another great one from Pegg and Wright.

capncnut
16-Oct-2006, 07:03 PM
you ROCK! *holds up lighter and screams "Freebird!"*

You certainly know how to touch a brother's heart!

DjfunkmasterG
16-Oct-2006, 11:57 PM
If you pause the second teaser just as Nick Frost throws the SUPER COP DVD back in the bin there is a DVD titled ZOMBIE PARTY, but it is the Bus artwork poster from SHAUN of the DEAD. :D

LouCipherr
17-Oct-2006, 01:49 AM
Awesome post, thanks for the links, bassman! :D

MinionZombie
17-Oct-2006, 10:47 AM
Oh man, those clips are freakin' excellent - this is gonna be one of the best, if not the best film of 2007 (Grind House included in that assumption, you see). It's looking damn gooooooood, like what if you took Lethal Weapon et al, and stuck them in Britain.

It's gonna be pretty cool to see an American-ish style cop action film in Britain, we usually just make stuff like The Sweeney, with people in Jaguars crashing through boxes shouting "you muppet!" a lot (...come to think of it, that's kinda like a British Starsky & Hutch...)

And might I say, Nick Frost trying to do anything physical - especially fence-jumping - is freakin' hilarious.

I simply cannot wait to see this movie, it's gonna stomp and very much rock every single ball in the world.

p2501
17-Oct-2006, 01:03 PM
http://www.workingtitlefilms.com/trailers/hotfuzz_teaser1_xlarge.htm

I dunno if this was linked or not, but the "teaser" is up.

LouCipherr
17-Oct-2006, 01:18 PM
As Dj always says to me - "this movie will stomp so much ass they'll need to import more colons from other countries" :lol:

(or something like that)

I simply cannot WAIT for this movie to come out. :D

Danny
17-Oct-2006, 01:50 PM
yeah cant wait for this ,im wondering what there gonna do with "ant man" though.:rockbrow:

MinionZombie
17-Oct-2006, 06:51 PM
I'm gonna need a whole new set of nuts after I bust mine out completely watching this flick...:)

Oh man, I think I need to compose myself in the bathroom for a moment after those teasers...

Bunker65
17-Oct-2006, 07:54 PM
Excellent teasers :cool:. This is a must see for me :D.