PDA

View Full Version : i have a stupid question but I just have to ask

HLS
12-Feb-2007, 01:43 AM
So laugh at me its ok....lol

I was looking at the legend under the current active user section(HPOTD RUBY STYLE) and I feel compelled to ask what is the difference between being a moderator ans a super moderator. What makes a mod go to super status?:D

capncnut
12-Feb-2007, 03:31 AM
That's easy, one tends to the forums and oversees/polices the activity of the users. The other spends vast amounts of time in telephone boxes or revolving doors while singlehandedly saving the planet from deadly foes. :p

Sorry about my sarcasm but READ THE FAQ!!!

Super Moderators - Super Moderators are the community police, they control every forum, the arcade, the shoutbox and the chat room. they control threads and topics, arguments between members and remove anything that is in breach of our rules.

Moderators - Moderators control a specific forum or group of forums only.

Danny
12-Feb-2007, 04:20 AM
ah yes ,everyone remembers the time andy saved the forum from bizaaro andy, the goatee wearin' bastard!:lol:

Andy
12-Feb-2007, 01:50 PM
A Moderator controls one specific area designated by the admins, it can be a specific forum or group of forums, the chat room or the arcade.

A Super Moderator controls all these area's and has a few additional powers, such as the power to make announcements or ban members.

:)

Neil
12-Feb-2007, 08:06 PM
A Super Moderator controls all these area's and has a few additional powers, such as the power to make announcements or ban members.

:)

...But don't mention the kryptonite thing what ever you do though! :eek:

Andy
12-Feb-2007, 09:01 PM
...But don't mention the kryptonite thing what ever you do though! :eek:
Sssshhhhhh are you trying to give us away? :shifty:

HLS
13-Feb-2007, 01:57 AM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *holds side from the laughter* You guys crack me up.:D

Now I know what to do if Andy tries to ban my ass. I will show up at his door with kryptonite and watch as his mighty powers shrivel away into nothingness then us evil doers shall reign over the earth! bwaaahaaa! :elol:

What you need now is a Super Duper Moderator! :)

That's easy, one tends to the forums and oversees/polices the activity of the users. The other spends vast amounts of time in telephone boxes or revolving doors while singlehandedly saving the planet from deadly foes. :p

Sorry about my sarcasm but READ THE FAQ!!!

Does anyone read that stuff anyways? Hell I been at hpotd for over 2 years and still never visited the fiction section. :rolleyes: :rockbrow: I am too busy working 50-60 hours a week 6 days a week and multi tasking even when I am at home.:)

capncnut
13-Feb-2007, 04:05 AM
Does anyone read that stuff anyways?

I started reading the FAQ a week after I joined because I asked a mod a similar question (I think it was Andy) and he told me to "read the FAQ" :D. Besides, aren't we told to read it thoroughly when we register?

losherman
14-Feb-2007, 03:19 AM
What you need now is a Super Duper Moderator! :)

did you just say that? you get the gas face for that one hls. :moon:

HLS
15-Feb-2007, 02:03 AM
did you just say that? you get the gas face for that one hls. :moon:

Oh sorry. I was just trying to be funny...:D :D :D

Andy
15-Feb-2007, 02:41 AM
ok you guys know how i feel about spam in my ask staff forum.

question answered, thread closed.