PDA

View Full Version : well, thats it for the arcade

erisi236
24-Mar-2006, 03:45 PM
Being logged out one too many times after getting a high score has killed me.

I offically quit :dead:

mista_mo
24-Mar-2006, 04:11 PM
thats happened to me alot as well..had a huge amount of points in space invaders, and I got logged out...God I was so angry.

p2501
24-Mar-2006, 07:05 PM
yeah god forbid anyone play those games for fun.... and not bragging rights......

****e like this is why i'm never leveling high than 7 on halo2 again.

Philly_SWAT
24-Mar-2006, 07:17 PM
Why do you guys get logged out? I have never been logged out, and sometimes when I go to work I dont close out my browser, and when I come back 8 hours later I'm still logged in. Have you checked all of your settings?

Andy
24-Mar-2006, 07:22 PM
phil you do know if you click on your name in a post it drops down a big list of your arcade awards anyway :p

it sounds to me like a cookie or browser problem.. i'll look into it but i dont think there's much i can do for you guys.

Philly_SWAT
24-Mar-2006, 08:33 PM
hey Andy, when I click on my name, the list of my trophies is so long that I can't see the whole list on the screen at one time....... :)

DeadJonas190
25-Mar-2006, 04:29 AM
Being logged out one too many times after getting a high score has killed me.

I offically quit :dead:

That happens to me a lot, I thought it was a browser issue as I was using Netscape, but now it still happens and I am using IE again. I hope they find the cause, be it browser side or forum side soon.

erisi236
25-Mar-2006, 02:06 PM
it sounds to me like a cookie or browser problem.. i'll look into it but i dont think there's much i can do for you guys.

I pretty much agree, but I can't figgure it out on my end, everything LOOKS fine, and it works perfectly well on other sites *shrug*

I still like the site as a whole tho' even if the REAL leader in DuckHunt is ME :)

Philly_SWAT
28-Mar-2006, 12:52 AM
Dont know if that is what happened to me or not, but I was on my way to beating the Defend your Castle high score, and then all of a sudden it kicked me back to the main screen where you hit start. Is that what happened to you or is this a different sucky problem?

erisi236
28-Mar-2006, 02:07 PM
a little different, say playing DuckHunt, when you finish up and "submit score" you can click on the button forever and it won't do anything, and then you relize that you've been logged out of the system. It always makes me a sad panda :(

Philly_SWAT
28-Mar-2006, 04:07 PM
Actually I figured out that I did not get logged off, I think I acidentally hit the refresh button because I was throwing the guys so high and fat my mouse went out of the playing area and at the top of the browser.