PDA

View Full Version : Working on the THEATRICAL EDIT

DjfunkmasterG
13-Feb-2007, 02:08 AM
Well here I sit, 10:00 at night doing a complete re-edit and remix of the film for the Theatrical release.

So far I have added approx 1 minute to the film and have completely re-vamped the sound design for the first 15 minutes, including a complete remix of the opening credits title cards, music, including the addition of footage into the opening credits that was alternate takes of zombie sequences never used.

Once I complete this version off to the theater it will go for proofing, then after that screening I think I am going to auction off that version of the film to donate the proceeds to charity.

Debbieangel
13-Feb-2007, 04:14 AM
woww Dj that is soo cool good luck at the screening !! I am sure it is going to do well!! I have watched "Deadlands" several times and I really do like it alot! Each time I view it I see all the work you guys put in to it.
I had alittle experience in theater in high school behind the scenes so, I know the work in production in plays(stage manager) so I have a tiny little tiny hint in the work you put into your movie. I know what I did doesnt even compare to what you did and are doing but, I know how much work it took into putting a play together..weeks of work for the final production! So, I have alot of respect for you and your film and crew!! Good luck!!!
Keep us posted please!

jdog
13-Feb-2007, 03:26 PM
will the film be released in canada anywhere?

DjfunkmasterG
13-Feb-2007, 04:48 PM
Not in theaters, but it is coming out on DVD April 17th in Canada as well. :D