PDA

View Full Version : Zombies!!!

Zombieapocalypse
24-Mar-2006, 05:47 PM
I am new to the forums here and am very glad to be part of the HPOTD!

Ok that being said...

Since I am new here I am not sure if this has been posted before or not by I was in my local Game store (Which is so PERFECTLY named: ZOMBIE PLANET(www.edenstudios.net/zombieplanet), How sick is that SH**?!...LOL) and I was talking with a friend of mine there. I am new to the RPG style gaming world but he recommended: ZOMBIES!!! to me, so I picked it up.

I am like a kid in a candy store with this game! Its a ton of fun and you can play for HOURS.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this much fun with this game or can recommend any other's in the same genre. Or, if anyone has even HEARD of this game before...LOL

MikePizzoff
24-Mar-2006, 11:54 PM
Never even heard of it. What year was it released? What company? PC?

Zombieapocalypse
25-Mar-2006, 01:21 AM
It is an RPG style board game. It was released in 2002 by a company called TWILIGHT CREATIONS.

Similar to D&D but on a much smaller scale. The outbreak is limited to one city, but this one city can be built up to approximately the size of an average room in an apartment or flat. There are also multiple expansions for the game, 5 to be exact. And they are all extensions on the city, adding schools, hospitals, and military bases. All in all it is extremely time consuming and a damn good time!

I recommend it if you enjoy that style of playing.

DeadJonas190
25-Mar-2006, 04:45 AM
I have played Zombies! It is a pretty fun game especially if you play the Dawn of the Dead soundtrack while playing.

By the way, welcome to the forums.

jdog
25-Mar-2006, 08:35 AM
I have played Zombies! It is a pretty fun game especially if you play the Dawn of the Dead soundtrack while playing.

By the way, welcome to the forums.
sounds like a good time.
a game like that i would get addicted quick i bet.

DeathTongue
27-Mar-2006, 08:40 PM
Zombies!!! is one of the most fun games I own. I semi-regularly host "geeky board-game days" at my place, and Zombies!!! gets requested time and time again. I've picked up the Mall Walkers expansion (haven't yet tried it unfortunately - a game of Zombies!!! usually lasts 2 hours for us so adding more tiles to the mix is just painful) and the 3.5 cards, but still need to get expansions 2 (army) 4 (cabin in the woods) and 5 (university? I just saw it the other day) expansions.

And, of course, Med-Evil, which appears to be the same game but done up Army of Darkness style.

Danny
30-Mar-2006, 02:24 PM
ive seen this many times and im really thinking about getting it it looks sweet.

actually i just looked this up and apparently theres a sequel to medievil its called (brace yourselves) ''medievil 2:the castle of chaso".

Craig
30-Mar-2006, 07:32 PM
I bought it on eBay once but I never got it.

Since then I haven't found any copies of the game on eBay that I could confidentally buy.

It looks like loads of fun though.

Danny
30-Mar-2006, 11:21 PM
http://www.boardgamecompany.co.uk/Zombies(TC1).htm

bong.