PDA

View Full Version : NIGHT update

livingdeadboy
15-Feb-2007, 02:17 PM
First off, sorry about no updates or responses as of latley. Been hard at work on another project, and doing some consulting at a media production house downtown. However on the cool side of things, I've showed the rough cut of Night to a few people and everybody seems to really be enjoying it(these could be biased opinions, but most of us have known each other for so long we have no problem saying when our stuff is crap).

Another cool bit of news is that Night of the living dead will be shown theatrically for two nights at a theatre downtown here! :D which gets me pretty jazzed, because I didn't expect this to be shown on the big screen. They are going to have a matinee screening, and my personal fav...a midnight screening. I mean what a cool time to have a screening for Night of the living dead...being a movie geek, I would be stoked to see a movie like that at midnight. And that is where things currently stand at this point in time.

Now, the sad news to some maybe. Since these screenings are going to be later march, I am going to push the DVD release to a later date. There are some things I want to film for special features for the DVD at these screenings... so hopefully it wont be too long before you all get to see the flick.

On another note, just checked my PM box, sorry Axlish...tried to put that trailer onto a "put file" type of sight for you to download. It wasn't uploading at all, I tried though.

And once again, if there is anything specific you want to know...just ask and I will tell ;)

capncnut
15-Feb-2007, 03:54 PM
Another cool bit of news is that Night of the living dead will be shown theatrically for two nights at a theatre downtown here! :D which gets me pretty jazzed, because I didn't expect this to be shown on the big screen. They are going to have a matinee screening, and my personal fav... a midnight screening. I mean what a cool time to have a screening for Night of the living dead... being a movie geek, I would be stoked to see a movie like that at midnight.

Man, that must a buzz. I only wish I could be there. :(

Since these screenings are going to be later march, I am going to push the DVD release to a later date. There are some things I want to film for special features for the DVD at these screenings... so hopefully it wont be too long before you all get to see the flick.

Good idea Reese, the more extras the merrier. Take your time and you'll definitely have a better product to unleash on the world. I have patience... just. :D

And once again, if there is anything specific you want to know...just ask and I will tell ;)

Three things:

1.) What was the running time again?
2.) Do you have a full list of extras/supplemental content for the dvd yet, or at least a proposed list?
3.) Planning on throwing together a soundtrack cd?

bobcobb
16-Feb-2007, 06:59 AM
!s it playing at The Bookshelf and if so when?

livingdeadboy
16-Feb-2007, 01:26 PM
!s it playing at The Bookshelf and if so when?

Yes sir, April 1st which is a sunday. Just got the times in yesterday, these are not 100% official, but it is close enough, there will be a showing at 2pm and 9 pm. I believe there will also be a party after the 9pm showing in the Green Room at the bookshelf.

bobcobb
17-Feb-2007, 08:59 AM
Cool! I will be there for sure Reese.
One other question does your girlfriend call you peanut butter cup?

Best of luck at the showing.

livingdeadboy
17-Feb-2007, 01:43 PM
One other question does your girlfriend call you peanut butter cup?

Ha! Nopers :p