PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh the days of University...

MinionZombie
24-Mar-2006, 07:52 PM
I posted this about 6 months ago on the old forums, but I figured I'd post it again. Even though I graduated like 9 months ago I still can't used to not being a student - anyone else had that after they left uni?

Well, here's my 3 brilliant years at Uni condensed into 5 minutes:

University, how I loved it so... (http://media.putfile.com/UniVideoRetrospective)

And if you think we were dangerous...you ain't seen the half of it, ha! And count yourselves lucky I didn't include the vomit-sink footage...:elol: :barf:

Adrenochrome
24-Mar-2006, 08:01 PM
I posted this about 6 months ago on the old forums, but I figured I'd post it again. Even though I graduated like 9 months ago I still can't used to not being a student - anyone else had that after they left uni?

Well, here's my 3 brilliant years at Uni condensed into 5 minutes:

University, how I loved it so... (http://media.putfile.com/UniVideoRetrospective)

And if you think we were dangerous...you ain't seen the half of it, ha! And count yourselves lucky I didn't include the vomit-sink footage...:elol: :barf:
great memories captured, man.

idsaluteyoubub
24-Mar-2006, 08:05 PM
Haha, it seems like you guys watched one too many Team Sanchez and Jackass episodes in your day.

And you guys are pyros.

And that one lass had a nice rack:D

But you guys remind me of me and my friends, indeed.

What one was you?

MinionZombie
24-Mar-2006, 08:10 PM
I wasn't in that video too much, I had the bright red dyed hair in an early "Ass Ball" clip, there's a couple of clips of me getting slapped (wearing a green shirt)...can't remember otherwise. But in the pic at the end of all of us, I'm the 'Vicar' on the far left.

Yeh, there was a lot of that Lynx can on a naked flame stuff going on, lol. Which lass with a nice rack? You probably mean Sophie ... she was REALLY FIT, DAMN!

Actually we were really p*ssed that them Sanchez folk did an similar thing to our "Ass Ball" game ... which we invented in response to the girls saying we weren't being manly enough. They said we should be coming home with random girls all the time wasted and being really sexist or something ... so we created the manly sport of "Ass Ball" ... and they soon regretted questioning our manhood, lol.