PDA

View Full Version : Defend ur castle question

benjamin03
25-Mar-2006, 06:23 PM
Andy i hope my thread si in the right forum this time , i don't wanna annoy u guys anymore than i already have !

Question : When playing hte game "Defend your castle in hte arcade , i built an arrow range ( or something liek that ) and a red flag appeared on one of my towers , it doesn't do anything when i press it , and it doesn't shoot at all ? WHAT DOES IT DO ?!

ben

Exatreides
25-Mar-2006, 07:09 PM
you have to build a temple first, then you drop a bad guy in your castle, it converts them to your forces and finnaly you can train archers after that.

benjamin03
25-Mar-2006, 07:14 PM
thank you very much :)

another question , since i am addicted to this game ( DAMN HOTD ! :D ) but i suck at it !

1) Why do i keep on losing my archers ?!

2) How do i keep the, what is that unit upkeep thingie ?

3) can u only have one red flag ?

ok thats it :)

Philly_SWAT
26-Mar-2006, 11:53 AM
I have only played the game twice, but had a fair amount of success. ;)
If I remember right, your archers disappear when you dont keep enough.... money, points,whatever they are called, to "pay" your upkeep thingy, then they disappear because you didnt have enough money to upkeep.... also, you can only have one red flag, the other flags are for different skills and will be different colors.

benjamin03
26-Mar-2006, 02:17 PM
fair amount of succes .... *cough COUGH cough * ..... the arcade king :D

Hmm ok thx , ill try it out !

What did u build first and stuff , that got u a so succesvol score ?!

Phildogger
28-Mar-2006, 04:04 AM
by the look of things, you got it figured out!

DeadJonas190
28-Mar-2006, 05:28 AM
What did u build first and stuff , that got u a so succesvol score ?!

I should be ranked 2, but the game logs me out every time I get a high score and it doesn't register. Anyway, having some success like he does, I can say to do this:

First build a temple and start gaining followers. The more you have the easier the game gets. YOu can get about 4 per round at the beginning so get them all.

Second, build an archery range and about 10 archers. Keep enough money so that you don't lose them at the end of the level.

Third, fortify your walls 2x. This will give you 3000 points of damage you can take.

Fourth, build a work shop and keep about 5 workers in it.

Fifth, build a demoliton unit. THey are handy when a huge amount of guys are at your gate and your workshop can't keep it healed.

Sixth, save a lot of money and then build a mana pool. Give yourself at least 2-5 wizards so that you can use their magic to destroy the giant stick figures that should be coming and attacking you by now.

The whole time make sure to keep gaining followers and constantly saving so that you don't lose your army at the end of a level. If you are able to be successful at this you can get a really high score. I have made it to level 19 or so before dying using this strategy.

benjamin03
28-Mar-2006, 02:12 PM
ROFMAO , thx for the advice , thats what i did , and now I BEAT PHILLY OF HIS BIG ASS TROWN :mad:

I had to let myself die because it was 23.45 and i had school the next day , i think i was at level30 when i died , it took me from level 29 , then a part of level 30 until i died , i had 35 workers , 79 archers , 3 wizards ... i almost had to do nothing ( well sometimes click hte evil bomber mans but ... anyway i won't take long until u guys knock ME of MY trown i guess

King Ben

Philly_SWAT
28-Mar-2006, 04:12 PM
I made it to level 39 before getting bored and letting them overwhelm the castle. Made it over 5 million points

benjamin03
28-Mar-2006, 06:18 PM
i swear to god i HATE YOU :D :moon: ( jsut joknig ofcourse)

I am going to fricken stay behind my computer untilli am nr1 again !