PDA

View Full Version : Another N I G H T update

livingdeadboy
03-Mar-2007, 03:53 AM
Well its been a busy little while of work, and work, and work... the big theatrical date for Night is coming soon!

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/reesterfx/nightposter.jpg

Which is very exciting, because its cool to walk past the theatre and look at the cinemas monthly paper to see the movie in the official movie listings...bitchin!

So I've been working here and there at editing little parts of the movie, cleaning it up and such. They've been playing Night trailers at media venues. Whilst all this is going on, I have been on production on the newest flick, which has been a lot of fun thus far.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/reesterfx/1still.jpg

So anyways, that is what is going on at this current time. And thank you Kortick for the kind messages of support, sorry I do not reply often. And of course, thanks to all of you for the constant support! :D

coma
03-Mar-2007, 04:28 AM
Congratulations of the thatre dates. You said, I believe there wasnt going to be any
I have to say something. That reimagining sh*t has got to go. It pisses me off. Its a remake not a reimagining. Thats Bullsh*t marketing talk. I usually only hear that from people who make crap remakes.
Nothing personal. I think your film looks really good. But I truly cant stand that.

livingdeadboy
03-Mar-2007, 04:32 AM
cant do anything about the poster man, too late to change it. However, if you put your hand over "the classic re-imagined" , its like its not there :p

coma
03-Mar-2007, 06:16 AM
cant do anything about the poster man, too late to change it. However, if you put your hand over "the classic re-imagined" , its like its not there :p
:lol:
Thats pretty funny.
I wasnt trying to be a dick or anything, so I hope your not offended.

MinionZombie
03-Mar-2007, 10:36 AM
Congrats LDB on the theatrical showing, if I could be there I would be. :)

The still from your new flick looks cool too, I don't suppose we can know what it's roughly about yet, can we? :p

capncnut
03-Mar-2007, 08:55 PM
Which is very exciting, because its cool to walk past the theatre and look at the cinemas monthly paper to see the movie in the official movie listings... bitchin!
I bet it feels good to see all that hard work finally paying off. Congratulations bro and I wish you all the luck with your new venture. I gotta say, that picture has me intrigued.

jdog
03-Mar-2007, 09:48 PM
congrats man i'm glad you went ahead and gave it a theatrical release.
dodn't listen to the haters.

Mutineer
03-Mar-2007, 10:16 PM
A theatrical release ?

At the local cinema you mean ? :rolleyes:

-

MinionZombie
04-Mar-2007, 10:31 AM
A theatrical release ?

At the local cinema you mean ? :rolleyes:

-
So?

It's been released in a theater - ergo, theatrical release, as opposed to a DVD release, which is a separate thing. :rockbrow:

livingdeadboy
04-Mar-2007, 02:43 PM
:lol:
Thats pretty funny.
I wasnt trying to be a dick or anything, so I hope your not offended.

not offended at all man

Congrats LDB on the theatrical showing, if I could be there I would be. :)

The still from your new flick looks cool too, I don't suppose we can know what it's roughly about yet, can we? :p

I'll tell you whats it about...just not yet:p

But yeah, it is pretty damn cool. As I have stated before, we never thought anything like that would ever happen. During the making of the movie we were all just like, "well this is fun, hopefully some people will see this". But we never thought about getting a big screening like this, if anything I would have been happy showing this in some community centre somewhere lol.

coma
04-Mar-2007, 06:08 PM
not offended at all man

I'll tell you whats it about...just not yet:p

But yeah, it is pretty damn cool. As I have stated before, we never thought anything like that would ever happen. During the making of the movie we were all just like, "well this is fun, hopefully some people will see this". But we never thought about getting a big screening like this, if anything I would have been happy showing this in some community centre somewhere lol.
I saw a film I had a lot of input in, on the big screen with a large audience and it was a very, very cool experience. Now you are eligible for an Oscar!

Debbieangel
05-Mar-2007, 04:17 AM
OOH Reese this is AWESOME I knew it didnt I say that you would do it?
I wish I could be there ...just know that we here your friends are gonna be thinking of you that night...GREAT GOING and CONGRATS!! It is going to be FANTASTIC!!!!
I am just so glad for you!!!! You are a star:cool: :cool:
Have alot of fun, take alot of pics and make sure you post them all here! ;)
Cause we cant be there with you.

Danny
06-Mar-2007, 11:20 AM
congrats man, but heres a thought for a dvd extra, put a camcorder in ther epointed at the crowd, if its got night vision, and then show on extras the crowd screaming at the scary parts.

actually id like to see the crowd of a uwe boll film, for like the whole thing rathe rthan the film, that'd be damn entetaining....slwoly watching the crowd fissle out till 15 minutes in and theres only uwe boll left at the back with a megaphone yelling "this is the best movie ive ever seen?, who did this i want to buy all hsi films on dvd and blu ray (cus only uwe boll would support blu ray cus hes a movie whore)":lol:

capncnut
06-Mar-2007, 10:18 PM
actually id like to see the crowd of a uwe boll film, for like the whole thing rathe rthan the film, that'd be damn entetaining.
Let's face it, footage of an empty theater for 90 minutes is much better than sitting through one of Uwe Boll's turds.

Danny
06-Mar-2007, 11:57 PM
thats an art house piece right thar' man, you need to film that and get your ass to sundance, if miechal moores films can get a palm dore award that idea must be able to surely!:lol:

capncnut
07-Mar-2007, 12:43 AM
Film an audience watching a crap movie, then film an audience watching the audience watching the crap movie. Call it 'Crap Movie' and bung it out on DVD. Genius. Uwe Boll could learn a thing or two from that. :D

Danny
07-Mar-2007, 11:44 AM
theres an idea, honestly, i think id watch that, if it was a short film they were watching. i think weve come up with a winner, ill have my people call your people :lol:

*uwe boll reads this*

"****, competition" :lol:

capncnut
08-Mar-2007, 02:48 AM
theres an idea, honestly, i think id watch that, if it was a short film they were watching. i think weve come up with a winner, ill have my people call your people :lol:
Damn, Paramount turned us down. Uwe Boll is suing us over title infringements. Apparently 'Crap Movie' has been the working title of every movie he has ever made. :lol:

Danny
08-Mar-2007, 02:37 PM
crap...err we were just doing what we were told, it was mz's idea, we didnt do nuthin'!:shifty: :lol: