PDA

View Full Version : Short Clip From NIGHT

livingdeadboy
04-Mar-2007, 09:29 PM
Enjoy

The Dead Walk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrn5TtCzMDs)

capncnut
04-Mar-2007, 11:43 PM
You little tease. :D

Danny
05-Mar-2007, 01:29 AM
uhh...i liked it but you had a few zombie extras who stood out for acting like "zombtards", that kinda ruins a serious piece for me, more suited to return of the living dead or brain dead.

Debbieangel
05-Mar-2007, 04:21 AM
woww looks good I cant wait to see it!!!
You sure know how to tease!!!! LOL:p

MinionZombie
05-Mar-2007, 10:41 AM
Oooh, you tease-monkey, you! :)

Hellsing - not everybody knows how to act like a zombie, even GAR's films have some pretty ropey zombies in them from time to time.

Danny
05-Mar-2007, 11:33 AM
ture, i just wanted to say zombtard, that and gothtard are my words of the week:cool:

capncnut
05-Mar-2007, 05:50 PM
i just wanted to say zombtard, that and gothtard are my words of the week
Man, only Hope is Emo and Avril Lavigne say s**t like gothtard. :confused::lol:

coma
05-Mar-2007, 06:58 PM
Man... Avril Lavigne say s**t like gothtard. :confused::lol:
She can becasue shes so totally, like y'know, like
PUNK ROCK, eh

capncnut
05-Mar-2007, 07:08 PM
She wouldn't know what real punk was if it swung a chain and knocked all her teeth out. When I see Avril Ravine wearing a Ramones t-shirt it makes me want to walk up to her, grab her by the hair and say "OK, you talentless little turd, name track 4 on the first album?" Jeez, the kids of today, huh? :rolleyes:

MinionZombie
05-Mar-2007, 08:52 PM
lol, yeah, that Lavigne is a musical black hole, but damn ... I most definitely WOULD. :)

coma
05-Mar-2007, 09:05 PM
lol, yeah, that Lavigne is a musical black hole, but damn ... I most definitely WOULD. :)
Not me. It would be like banging my daughter, if I had one. She looks and acts like a little girl. So, ick. Big fat ick
Plus she's a phoney retard human marketing gimmick

MinionZombie
05-Mar-2007, 09:07 PM
Well she's only a couple of years younger than me, so it'd be alright for me, I think she's definitely fudgeable ... the "image" is 'tarded, but it's shed with the clothing, so it's'all goooood. :lol:

On the topic of this thread (amazing how it can go from Night'07 to shagging Avril Lavigne, eh?), noiiice clip LDB. :)

capncnut
06-Mar-2007, 06:52 AM
On the topic of this thread (amazing how it can go from Night'07 to shagging Avril Lavigne, eh?), noiiice clip LDB. :)
:lol:

Danny
06-Mar-2007, 11:16 AM
you know it took me a while to remember who you were on about there.

"avril lavene, spill on isle 4":lol:

capncnut
06-Mar-2007, 10:07 PM
You know what gets me really riled up about Avril Lavigne. She's singing pure pop CRAP while spouting lyrics like "Uh-huh, life's like this." Say what? She's like 15 or something, what the f**k does she know about life? Sk8er Boi? See, she can't even spell yet. Either that or she's disleftstick. Jeez, what a poptard!

Danny
06-Mar-2007, 11:56 PM
man if you think shes bad listen to a badn called....the fight i think saw one of the music vid son kerrang bakc befor eit was ****, when it was merely getting **** and there basically the tranvestite mid-op version of sum 41:lol:

capncnut
07-Mar-2007, 12:34 AM
The Fight? I've definitely heard of 'em.

jdog
07-Mar-2007, 05:26 AM
looks not bad. cant wait to see the finished product.

coma
07-Mar-2007, 06:08 AM
You know what gets me really riled up about Avril Lavigne. She's singing pure pop CRAP while spouting lyrics like "Uh-huh, life's like this." Say what? She's like 15 or something, what the f**k does she know about life? Sk8er Boi? See, she can't even spell yet. Either that or she's disleftstick. Jeez, what a poptard!
You couldnt even say "she told me she was 18" to the judge cause she looks like what we used to call "jailbait"

She probably didnt write sj347647Boi or whatever the f**k.:p

man if you think shes bad listen to a badn called....the fight i think saw one of the music vid son kerrang bakc befor eit was ****, when it was merely getting **** and there basically the tranvestite mid-op version of sum 41:lol:
I have not been forced to listen in public areas to "the fight" or whoever, Anvil Laviineneer is ubiquitous. Its not her corny pop, its the fraudulent image and her obvious inablilty to realize that.
That and what the Cap'n said about her "view" of her accumulated life experiences.

And that racoon junkie makeup. Whatta stooge

Mid op is pretty funny:p

Danny
07-Mar-2007, 11:47 AM
You couldnt even say "she told me she was 18" to the judge cause she looks like what we used to call "jailbait"

i think thats the title to her next album:lol:

MinionZombie
07-Mar-2007, 12:44 PM
Still though, I blatantly still most definitely would ... because she is, despite looking kinda fresh faced, like 21...and despite the cack warbling and the lame image ... yeah I deffo would. :lol:

Anyone gonna talk about Night07 anymore in this thread? Poor LDB...:)

livingdeadboy
07-Mar-2007, 03:00 PM
Lol, I love how this went from a clip in the movie, to a full fledged discussion about Avril... very interesting:p

Danny
07-Mar-2007, 03:26 PM
not so much a full fledged discussion as mz saying "yeha, i would plow that".

what a gentleman:lol:

MinionZombie
07-Mar-2007, 03:46 PM
But I blatantly would though! :D She's well fit.

Ain't it bizarre how conversations can get all kindsa f*cked up, there was one recently that I think, if memory serves, started off about 9/11 conspiracies and ended up going on about circumcision! :eek:

Danny
07-Mar-2007, 03:48 PM
happens all the time, on that note i was on the bus the other day and two dudes in fron started talking about lost and ended up talking about what it would be like to kiss there sisters:barf:

bassman
07-Mar-2007, 03:52 PM
Cool clip, LDB.

And to reply to the other topic in this thread.:lol: I'm with you on that one MZ.

MinionZombie
07-Mar-2007, 04:00 PM
Cool clip, LDB.

And to reply to the other topic in this thread.:lol: I'm with you on that one MZ.
Hell yeah! *high five*

I call first dibs! :sneaky:

Danny
07-Mar-2007, 04:14 PM
sorry bassman he was too fast looks liek your stuck with sloppy jailbait seconds:lol:

bassman
07-Mar-2007, 04:39 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought you had to be under 18 to qualify as "jailbait"? Isn't she in her twenties? Same as me and MZ.....so it works out nicely.:p

Danny
07-Mar-2007, 04:54 PM
...in an ole' greasy bastard sorta way.:p

coma
07-Mar-2007, 04:59 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought you had to be under 18 to qualify as "jailbait"? Isn't she in her twenties? Same as me and MZ.....so it works out nicely.:p
Usually like 14. Technically I guesss underage, but usually way under age.
I didnt say she was, that she looks like it. I saw her on a mag cover yesterday and she stll looks 14. She acts it, too.
MZ, rock on. Me. I likes women.:D If I was all drooling on a seemingly 14 year old I would be a pervo. luckily I save my perversions for the older ones:)

bassman
07-Mar-2007, 05:08 PM
^ A nice way of calling you a perv, MZ.:lol:

MinionZombie
07-Mar-2007, 06:00 PM
Then ... piss off, Coma! :lol::D:) (j/k)

She doesn't look 14 in the slightest, she looks 18 at the youngest, and she's 22 - born September somethingeruther 1984, same year as me (but I'm a few months older) ... and I'd still bang her brains out ... or at the very least bang my brains out with her somewhere in the equation...:sneaky:

Of course, the chances of any of us getting a shot at that sweet Canadian arse (Banky was right, chicks who say "aboot" are hot-as-something-really-f*cking-hot), are pretty slim ... :D ... but it's nice to think about regardless! :p;)

coma
07-Mar-2007, 06:45 PM
Then ... piss off, Coma! :lol::D:) (j/k)

She doesn't look 14 in the slightest, she looks 18 at the youngest, and she's 22 - born September somethingeruther 1984, same year as me (but I'm a few months older) ... and I'd still bang her brains out ... or at the very least bang my brains out with her somewhere in the equation...:sneaky:

Of course, the chances of any of us getting a shot at that sweet Canadian arse (Banky was right, chicks who say "aboot" are hot-as-something-really-f*cking-hot), are pretty slim ... :D ... but it's nice to think about regardless! :p;)
Dude, Im 38. She looks like a little bitty girl to me. 14, 18 when they open their mouth to talk they are a child and I get turned off. In 1984 I was bangin and smoking herb. 22 is not bad. 18 is out for me.
This is nasty. but..:evil:
If you do something with a girl and she has juzz on her hand or whatever and, rather than ask for a towel, she wipes it on your back, shes way too young. The last time that happened to me I startedto concentrate on the Milfs.:D

kortick
08-Mar-2007, 01:59 AM
I dont know how this topic shifted
(but it is not uncommon)

anywhooo...

Reese you are a tease

give us a longer clip

give us something

that is evil to put that up and leave us hanging

capncnut
08-Mar-2007, 03:00 AM
April 1st, nice date. :D