PDA

View Full Version : Scripts

Cartma7546
05-Mar-2007, 03:27 PM
I think it was stated along time ago but just wanted to bring it back to life (parden the pun) but do you people actually read the scripts or just overlook them. Reason asking because of the format that they are typed in I've been told by fellow members that they never really give scripts a chance. You see I've been working on one for the past year and just wondered if it be worth my best efforts to put it on here.

Danny
06-Mar-2007, 11:27 AM
oh here not really, actually in the fiction section then yeah, way better chance of simply being read, the ficiton section on this new forum is pretty dead,pun not intended. Plus i think neil or andy bitches at you for posting stories here in posts rather than on the proper fiction location,which is were they are supposed to go.
As for people not responding well, i guess thats simply based on the calibre of the screenplays writer, just because some people know how to write in the format of a script doesnt mean they know how to do it well.

Neil
07-Mar-2007, 02:44 PM
I think it was stated along time ago but just wanted to bring it back to life (parden the pun) but do you people actually read the scripts or just overlook them. Reason asking because of the format that they are typed in I've been told by fellow members that they never really give scripts a chance. You see I've been working on one for the past year and just wondered if it be worth my best efforts to put it on here.

I quite like scripts... The format they're were written in can give a slightly different "view" of the contribution/story. In fact it sort of comes across as being more visually orientated, which I guess is the purpose of a script really :)

"The Midas Touch" sort of started off as a script, but then morphed...

El_Hooligan
08-Mar-2007, 02:47 AM
There's a script in the Fiction Section called Carnivores that's really good. I like the concept that vegetarians could be exempt from turning into a flesh eating ghoul.

capncnut
08-Mar-2007, 03:18 AM
I should get my ass in the Fiction Section more often.

Cartma7546
26-Mar-2007, 11:24 PM
my ass will follow I havn't been in there is a while