PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember where this was or who said it?

tju1973
26-Mar-2006, 03:55 PM
I remember that someone had a breakdown of what kind of person you were by what one found to be the best Dead movie.. Remember what what that was?

I thought I had it saved somewhere..

BTW Day is still my favorite..

;)

Zombieapocalypse
26-Mar-2006, 04:17 PM

;)[/QUOTE]

DOTD hands down!

BlueRoseRomeo
27-Mar-2006, 03:11 AM
I would like to see that too...sounds like a cool page

Deadman_Deluxe
27-Mar-2006, 01:27 PM
I like them all ... so i guess i would be a pretty cool kinda guy :D

jdog
27-Mar-2006, 02:06 PM
day all the way for me

axlish
27-Mar-2006, 02:15 PM
Night 68 then Dawn 78. Nothing even worth mentioning after that :)

I like them all ... so i guess i would be a pretty cool kinda guy :D

Nah, just easy to please. I am guessing you are a slut :D

Adrenochrome
27-Mar-2006, 02:49 PM
I remember that someone had a breakdown of what kind of person you were by what one found to be the best Dead movie.. Remember what what that was?

;)
Ya, tju1973.....Day of the Dead is my favorite also. What's funny is, it started out being my least favorite; the first time I watched it, I was bored stiff. Then, one night about twelve years ago I watched it again. I was snowed in and going NOWHERE! Something about it really clicked that night; maybe because I was snowed in and "trapped" kinda like many of the characters from that movie. So, after watching it, I packed a bowl with some very nice, stick-to-the-wall, "Tennessee Skunk" and watched it again. (man, that Tennessee Skunk is hard to scrape from the wall. ;))

It was Terry Alexander's speech when Sarah pops in for a drink that REALLY hit me.

And Bub during the "headphones scene".

ONE thing I would have added in Day would be the "break-down of Logan" - When McDermott finds the tape recorder and plays all that psycho crap Logan was spouting - I want to see that!!!!! Logan, in his lab, going mad!

In some ways I wish he'd stopped with Day. For years I could imagine so many scenarios that I preferred over what came out in Land ( I love Land,.....but.......)

glazedoverdead
27-Mar-2006, 07:39 PM
Day of the Dead was the greatest!!:elol:

Tri0xin
27-Mar-2006, 08:16 PM
That is the standard from which all other zombie movies should strive to be.

bassman
27-Mar-2006, 08:35 PM
Well....it seems most people are the real "trolls" as Romero would call them.(For thinking "Day" is the best)

I can't really choose between the four.....I have to say all of them. I like to give them all a chance.....yeah, I'm a whore. Wait, can I say that? I don't want the HPotD police after me for cursing:rolleyes:

axlish
27-Mar-2006, 09:17 PM
That is the standard from which all other zombie movies should strive to be.

Yes, all zombie films should tempt with a glimpse of the outer world, and then go into a cave for 75 minutes. :rockbrow:

Svengoolie
27-Mar-2006, 09:39 PM
Day was really my first zombie love. I shoplifted it off the shelves of my local video store, Videomania, in 1986 and watched it over and over again...but I only really got into the stuff having to do with the ZOMBIES and not those bj artists screaming at each other for 3/4s of the movie.

That got me into NOTLD, somewhat (it was in B&W, and to me at the time, 1968 might as well have been the Neo-Lithic Age)...and finally Dawn, which I had to go clear across town just to find a copy.

It replaced Day for me and became my favorite GAR zombie flick of all time, and the second greatest zombie flick of all time (right behind ROTLD).

Now, here's my the order in which I'd put the GAR flicks, from best to worst:
1. Dawn
2. Night
3. Day
4. Land

HLS
27-Mar-2006, 10:31 PM

;)

Day is the best zombie flick ever. You know after watching it a dozen times it still freaks me out and scares me.

DeadJonas190
27-Mar-2006, 10:34 PM
Is this the site you are referring to? (http://quizilla.com/users/seemssohopeless/quizzes/Which%20Dawn%20of%20The%20Dead%20Zombie%20Are%20Yo u%3F/)

Dawn 78 is my favorite.

Mortis
12-Apr-2006, 01:54 AM
They all rule, but the original Dawn is tops for me.

Danny
13-Apr-2006, 12:16 PM
well i think my favourite zombie film is a tie between shaun of the dead and dawn 78 (without question), but y'know i allways thought everyone thought day was the weakest of the trilogy (before the steaming turd of land that is).

im suprised how popular day is, well i get it does have the best opening in a zombie film.