PDA

View Full Version : Stay Alive

HLS
26-Mar-2006, 06:53 PM
I will not post a spoiler for I do not remember the code to hide it.:p But do not waste your money on this. It had the potential to be good but it was not. Too many plot holes. Nuff said. i give it 1 out of 5 popcorn bags.

Danny
30-Mar-2006, 01:50 PM
it has that asshole from malcom in the middle. if that aint bad i dont know what is.

"wibb-wibble wobble ,wibbly-wobn-blob, 1 egg, no minge, wibble egg and a half"

come on, some british guy has to get that.

glsjaw
31-Mar-2006, 12:31 PM
hey lets make a movie title it a horror (since Horror movie are on a strong rise) about gamers and gaming (since gameing is on a big rise) market it to the 18-24 age group and see what happens,****FLUSH****

LoSTBoY
31-Mar-2006, 12:47 PM
it has that asshole from malcom in the middle. if that aint bad i dont know what is.

"wibb-wibble wobble ,wibbly-wobn-blob, 1 egg, no minge, wibble egg and a half"

come on, some british guy has to get that.

Heheh, Johnathan Woss!!!

Wibble-wobble!

bassman
31-Mar-2006, 01:00 PM
I can't say that I was expecting much from this film....

From the reviews I've read, it's about the same quality as the remake of "When a Stranger Calls". If that tells you anything:rockbrow: ...

MissJacksonCA
30-May-2007, 10:36 PM
I thought it was a decent movie though that chicks brother was ubbber odd and I kept wondering is that the Malcon in the Mid kid? And the Samarie chick looked familiar. It was sweet watching AnJolies bro die! Or at least see his corpse. I enjoyed the tie in to the Blood Countess even if the story of the BC woulda been a scary movie subject to begin with (oddly I wrote something for that with AnJolie in mind as the countess). But hey I liked everything but the end.