PDA

View Full Version : Forum problems?

Tricky
13-Mar-2007, 10:29 AM
Last night i kept getting an error message while trying to get on here "database error" or something like that,and today although i can get on,it seems to be taking forever to open a thread!anyone else had probs?

MinionZombie
13-Mar-2007, 11:31 AM
Moving this over to Ask HPOTD. :)

This "database error" thing, I've had it once or maybe twice in the recent past, but I've heard others telling about it recently...

capncnut
13-Mar-2007, 02:11 PM
Yep, I've been having the same problems Trick.

MinionZombie
13-Mar-2007, 10:47 PM
Ah geez, all that talk of it being fine for me has come back and bit me in the ass. It's loaded SO FREAKIN' SLOW tonight for me, like 2 or 3 minutes and all the elements haven't finished loading ... subsequent windows are slightly better, but it's just running like it's shoelaces are tied together tonight, for me.

capncnut
14-Mar-2007, 07:46 AM
Tried to log on last night just before midnight, could I get in? Nope. I gave up after three attempts.

MinionZombie
14-Mar-2007, 11:53 AM
Hmmm, that was about the time I was having loads of trouble, it cleared up after about 15 or 20 minutes of arsing around though. I wonder what's causing that bullshiite?

Andy
14-Mar-2007, 08:56 PM
We are aware of the problems you guys are having and are working towards fixing them now.

Normal service should resume soon :)

HLS
14-Mar-2007, 09:06 PM
I was having the same problem at the same time captain was having but 6pm central time matches with his time at midnight. Took me 20 minutes to do one post and the quote button would not work. It seems to be running fine today except the first time today i got that dreaded page can not be displayed the first few times I almost worried I was blocked or something. I love this site so much I hate it when I can not get in.

MinionZombie
14-Mar-2007, 09:09 PM
It's some crazy shiv, you'll have to explain the theory behind why it occurs to me sometime ... I won't guarantee that I'll understand anything you say though.

capncnut
15-Mar-2007, 04:31 AM
I just hope it gets sorted soon 'cos it's doin' me crust in. :dead: