PDA

View Full Version : USA vs Canada

Andy
15-Mar-2007, 06:37 PM
Transcript: US naval ship to Canadian hostile

Americans: "Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a collision."

Canadians: "Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision."

Americans: "This is the captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course."

Canadians: "No, I say again, you divert YOUR course."

Americans: "THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN, THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES' ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH. THAT'S ONE-FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP."

Canadians: "We are a lighthouse...your turn."

:D

Minerva_Zombi
15-Mar-2007, 06:54 PM
LOL. I love it.

Debbieangel
15-Mar-2007, 08:04 PM
ROFLOL>>> that is priceless!!!LOL:lol:

MikePizzoff
15-Mar-2007, 08:39 PM
:lol: Good one. So true!

Huescacho
15-Mar-2007, 08:50 PM
It's very funny!.

thxleo
15-Mar-2007, 09:19 PM
Transcript: US naval ship to Canadian hostile

Americans: "Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a collision."

Canadians: "Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision."

Americans: "This is the captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course."

Canadians: "No, I say again, you divert YOUR course."

Americans: "THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN, THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES' ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH. THAT'S ONE-FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP."

Canadians: "We are a lighthouse...your turn."

:D

This story is false...and very old as well.

Andy
15-Mar-2007, 09:39 PM
This story is false...and very old as well.
its actually a urban legend which means it could well be false, but either way it was posted as a joke :p

HLS
16-Mar-2007, 12:13 AM
That is very funny. lol!

jdog
16-Mar-2007, 01:10 AM
ha ha good one.

tju1973
16-Mar-2007, 01:42 AM
Totally false. No US CBG would run up and challenge a lighthouse they though was a ship-- no Canadian ship would ever challenge a US CBG.

Urban legend, but funny anyway...

I think that it should have ended by the US blowing the p*ss out of the lighthouse..

Surrender pronto, or we nuke Toronto....

:)

I love that movie...

Minerva_Zombi
16-Mar-2007, 01:47 AM
I am all for Canada.

Eyebiter
16-Mar-2007, 02:05 AM
http://www.snopes.com/military/lighthse.htm

It's an urban legend

mista_mo
16-Mar-2007, 08:07 AM
Canada Owns

capncnut
16-Mar-2007, 10:58 AM
Classic! :D

Huescacho
16-Mar-2007, 02:44 PM
In Spain we knows this legend too. Its very old.

mista_mo
19-Mar-2007, 05:28 AM
Oh? you know that a US Naval warship wanted a lighthouse to move the hell out of its way?

typical yank arrogance..expecting a light house to move for them..

if you can't tell, i'm not serious so calm down all you furious folk

MikePizzoff
19-Mar-2007, 11:54 AM
Oh? you know that a US Naval warship wanted a lighthouse to move the hell out of its way?

typical yank arrogance..expecting a light house to move for them..

if you can't tell, i'm not serious so calm down all you furious folk

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!?! :mad:

coma
19-Mar-2007, 06:02 PM
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!?! :mad:
Yeah, they can stick that yank s**t strait up their assess.

If you use that a party here, people will make an annoyed face,walk away from you calling you an asshole and you will be all alone.
Evidenced by it usually being used as "f**king Yank" and almost always in a derogatory way.

fartpants
15-Apr-2007, 03:51 PM
true or not , you just gotta laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: ( calm down guys )

MissJacksonCA
17-Apr-2007, 05:14 AM
My boyfriend works for Navy intelligence and actually lived in England, Japan, Italy, Australia doing his work and for what he got paid you'd imagine he was awesome at his job... but

The man bought me airline tix and sent them to himself

After 9/11 he moved home to Texas and shut down his local airport after forgetting his brief case next to the park bench he was sitting on. The local constabulary considered it to be a safety hazard and taped off the surrounding area and closed down the air port. Meanwhile he's having a shower and notices his BC isn't there and asks his dad to go pick it up... so his dad goes to the airport and notices an odd number of police officers and whatnot surrounding the airport and more specifically the BC and tells them it belongs to his son... so they were like well sir would you mind going over there and opening it up... he does so and shows them his ID and the id jake left inside and its obvious its his... so the cop is like what does your son do? To which he responded he works for navy intelligence... and they all had a laugh......

and there's so much more he's done thats really stupid that it makes me wonder wtf how smart do you have to be to have his old job? Even more funny is that he's offered jobs by Homeland Security and other government agencies

mista_mo
17-Apr-2007, 11:16 PM
wow coma...calm down man....it was just a joke

Mutineer
18-Apr-2007, 05:19 AM
That was funny

Sigh - those silly canucks that live in our backyard; shouldn't they be paying a military tax to us ?

DjfunkmasterG
18-Apr-2007, 02:21 PM
LMAO. I like this joke.

I am huge fan of Canada, Toronto being my favorite city. If I could afford to live in Toronto I would have defected by now.

bassman
18-Apr-2007, 03:15 PM
heh heh...funny joke.

I think Robin Williams summed up Canada pretty well: "Canada is like a loft apartment over a really great party."

And on Canada's currency, the looney: "How would you take an economic crisis seriously?"

:lol:

Mutineer
18-Apr-2007, 03:21 PM
heh heh...funny joke.

I think Robin Williams summed up Canada pretty well: "Canada is like a loft apartment over a really great party."

And on Canada's currency, the looney: "How would you take an economic crisis seriously?"

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MissJacksonCA
19-Apr-2007, 06:06 AM
its a tooney... or is it a twoney? I love Canadien currency its like Disneyland money I never wanna spend it instead I just wanna save it... and then i'm in Kenora and smell salt and vinegar chips and wanna take the tour and i'm like ahhh **** I hafta spend my money damn damn damn why couldn't i have been born a millionaire instead of so damn sexy

Cody
19-Apr-2007, 07:50 AM
I dpnt get it...no one bash me..

MissJacksonCA
19-Apr-2007, 06:50 PM
A twoney/tooney is Canada's two dollar coin