PDA

View Full Version : Big News Day ... DVD & Theater info inside

DjfunkmasterG
16-Mar-2007, 04:11 PM
Today, Video stores and retail outlets can begin ordering Deadlands from TEMPE. Mail order video rental can also order, or add on to their orders. Prebook continues until 4/17/07 then it becomes standard order.

Also, we are no 28 days away from the Theatrical screening of the film. Thats right, less than one month to go and the Theatrical cut of the film will be on the big screen. As I stated before the theatrical version will contain added footage and an alternate ending. :D Those of you planning to attend can order their tickets now by going to www.hagerstown10.com

enjoy.

MinionZombie
16-Mar-2007, 08:37 PM
I wish I could be there to see the theatrical showing Deej, but I'll be there in spirit. Like I think I said before (but just in case), IAZM2 was posted off t'other day in the requested format. :)

My first screening in Americaland and I won't be there! :eek: Ah well ... if karma wants to work overtime and send a lovely-breasted, zombie-movie-loving, amazing lady my way as repayment, then I'd be happy with that! :p:sneaky::)

*rubs hands* Bring it on...

DjfunkmasterG
19-Mar-2007, 10:33 AM
We wish you could be here too MZ. I will try to get Lou to take some pictures of the event and hopefully a pic of Zombie Man on the screen for you.

We are getting down to the wire, and I am still not completely finished with the Theatrical Version yet. I will be working on it big time this week, so it can be proofed this weekend. :D

MinionZombie
19-Mar-2007, 11:10 AM
Have you received IAZM2 in the mail yet? If not, it'll be there very soon.

Sweet, I'd love to see a pic of ZM's big ugly mug up on the big screen over in Americaland. :)

DjfunkmasterG
31-Mar-2007, 01:08 AM
The Theatrical Edit is Completed. :D It contains over 3 minutes of new footage and an alternate ending. Now I just have to proof it at the theater and we are good to go. :D :D

capncnut
31-Mar-2007, 10:16 PM
Look, I've seen Deadscapes, I've seen Night 07 but I ain't seen Deadlands. Okay dude, is there any way I can just send the dollar up to you and do it that way man?

DjfunkmasterG
01-Apr-2007, 06:33 AM
You could do that. DVD's are $15.00 shipped USD

Send payment to

Gary Ugarek
12801 Sage Terrace
Germantown, MD 20874
USA

capncnut
01-Apr-2007, 11:05 AM
Okie dokie will send soon.