PDA

View Full Version : Urban Dead

Philly_SWAT
27-Mar-2006, 01:45 AM
Seeing as the MMORPG (or whatever it was) forum is now gone, I wonder, how many are still playing Urban Dead?

p2501
27-Mar-2006, 01:53 PM
i quit a few months ago after a "game hiccup".

Further, it's just not that much fun anymore and creating new characters is a total chore.

erisi236
27-Mar-2006, 02:04 PM
got to level 19, killed myself, and never played again :)

mista_mo
27-Mar-2006, 02:27 PM
nah...it's just dull now...I don't see the point in playing anymore when there is no chance of progressing..plus the zombies are a hell of alot better then the human players...

p2501
27-Mar-2006, 10:27 PM
not entirely. i found my zombie charecter was stuck at level 7 because i kept expending my AP resting and being headshot before i could log back on.

Deadman_Deluxe
27-Mar-2006, 11:52 PM
I win at UrbanDead every single day ... some might even say i pwn.

mista_mo
28-Mar-2006, 02:23 PM
ahh yes, that happens sometimes it seems..but still, you gotta admit, the zombies compared to the humans are well, uber...I mean the zombies can't be permenatly killed (which in some way makes sense as they are human players), and it's so easy for humans to die...there is no chance of winning for the humans in the game unless say...the city gets buked or something and all who can flee can, and then the game resets to the start again..I don't know..

Danny
31-Mar-2006, 12:29 PM
good god that game is so boring.

your just lciking squares, thats it, theres no shcok or excitement.

id rather play runescape, at least thats 3-d.

Neil
01-Apr-2006, 09:42 PM
The whole issue (while you're offline) that you just stand there doing nothing while being attacked until you're dead, annoyed me so much I lost interest...

general tbag
21-Jun-2006, 03:38 AM
just tried it out and wow cha - bunk....... i think i liked gangwars better as a turn based rpg, it be a decent game if there was no turn limit.

p2501
21-Jun-2006, 03:27 PM
i shifted over to kingdom of loathing. it's pretty damn fun, and the polar opposite of Urban dead's rinse and repeat bull****.

Danny
02-Dec-2006, 08:10 AM
y'know i recently logged into this for the first time in like a year and i had a lvl 2 civilian who was a member of the fire department group and hed been standing in a cmeetary for a year and was still alive.:D

Terran
02-Dec-2006, 08:14 AM
Yeah the biggest probelm is there is no balance to the game...no incentive to do anything...

I mean when the worst thing you can do to a zombie is make them alive again....thats pretty weak....

Like I say with every Multiplayer RPG or any turn based game...Balance is the most important factor ...and the most important one.... And this game had no balance...

y'know i recently logged into this for the first time in like a year and i had a lvl 2 civilian who was a member of the fire department group and hed been standing in a cmeetary for a year and was still alive.:D

If you dont sign on for a long enough time you go into hiberantion or whatever and remain in whatever state that you were before going into hibernation...

Danny
02-Dec-2006, 09:11 AM
if the want a more sturctured one the dead awaken is more suited to you i think.

HLS
02-Dec-2006, 12:28 PM
Never even knew the game existed:eek:

capncnut
02-Dec-2006, 12:32 PM
Nor I unfortunately...

KingStoph
02-Dec-2006, 07:15 PM
i used to play it alot but then te PFM got in some war with some idiots coz some guy was cheating in out clan, i murdered a few people and realized they took it WAY to Seriusly! so i stopped playing :lol: