PDA

View Full Version : See NIGHT '07 BEFORE ANYONE ELSE!

livingdeadboy
23-Mar-2007, 12:29 PM
A BIG CONGRATS TO COMA, CAPNKNUT AND BASSMAN311 WHO GET TO SEE THE MOVIE EARLY THIS WEDNESDAY!

SEE NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD THIS WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28TH !

But Reese, how do we see it early?

I am glad you asked:

Find the name and date of the thread in the film makers forum where I first mentioned remaking Night! All I posted in the thread was a teaser poster and a link to an article on Horror Movies.ca !

The first three people to private message me with the answer will be given a user name and password. And On Wednesday they will be given a link to watch the movie.

Please keep in mind that the link will be for a Quicktime version of the movie. Also note that I am putting my trust in those who win to not download the movie, or share the link to anyone.

Anyways, start hunting for that thread, and good luck!

capncnut
23-Mar-2007, 12:52 PM
<crosses fingers> :D

coma
23-Mar-2007, 04:04 PM
<crosses fingers> :D
Me too.
The only remake I actually want to see:D

capncnut
24-Mar-2007, 02:28 AM
Well, I won so who else is part of the in-crowd? :D

coma
24-Mar-2007, 04:10 AM
Well, I won so who else is part of the in-crowd? :D
Me! Its a first!

Thanks Reese

livingdeadboy
24-Mar-2007, 03:14 PM
No problem guys! Congrats to winning, make sure you all write a semi-non spoiler review after seeing the flick. And if you didnt like it, then don't say anything at all! lol, jk :p

capncnut
25-Mar-2007, 03:41 PM
Me! Its a first!
<high five>

Man, how great is that? Screw the book, we just hit the jackpot mofo!!! :lol:

By the way Reese, what time do we get the link on Wednesday?

livingdeadboy
25-Mar-2007, 03:58 PM
I will send you guys the link when I wake up Wednesday morning, so that could be like 8 am, eastern time...or I might send it to you guys earlier. :sneaky:

capncnut
25-Mar-2007, 04:43 PM
So that would be around 2pm my time. Coolio, I got a half-day too. :cool:

Debbieangel
26-Mar-2007, 12:24 AM
That sucks I missed out on the whole thing !
Oh well CONGRATS to all of you that won you lucky dogs!!!:p

HLS
26-Mar-2007, 01:17 AM
I want to see it but I do not have time to play games searching thew the threads for something. you should just let us all see or none at all. That is just my opinion I guess.

livingdeadboy
26-Mar-2007, 05:45 AM
I want to see it but I do not have time to play games searching thew the threads for something. you should just let us all see or none at all. That is just my opinion I guess.

oh dont worry, you'll all get to see it before too long, this is just like a sneak peak. I am not shutting everybody out don't worry, by the end of this April, everybody who wanted to see the flick on this forum will have seen it. :)

capncnut
26-Mar-2007, 10:29 AM
How childish. If the director wants to set up a competition where a select few get to see his work before anyone else then that's his business. I bet you a BILLION dollars you wouldn't be saying that if you had won. Don't be such a cry baby!

Oh well CONGRATS to all of you that won you lucky dogs!!!:p
Thank you Deb, nice to see some maturity on the boards.

livingdeadboy
26-Mar-2007, 01:29 PM
How childish. If the director wants to set up a competition where a select few get to see his work before anyone else then that's his business. I bet you a BILLION dollars you wouldn't be saying that if you had won. Don't be such a cry baby!

alright, lets not get to carried away here and start a flame war on this thread. She was just stating her opinion, its all good.:)

capncnut
27-Mar-2007, 02:37 AM
That's cool but <shrugs>, oh you know... but anyways, how does this thing work? Do we get one viewing or a certain period to view it in (which might mean multiple viewings :))? I'm new to these things, you see.

ngm231
27-Mar-2007, 05:34 AM
i was at school and my teacher stopped me before i got to go search for the thread.. oh well im buyin it when it comes out on dvd

capncnut
28-Mar-2007, 11:24 AM
Expect a review in a few hours.

DVW5150
28-Mar-2007, 11:27 AM
Enjoy the movie . It seems (NOTD '07) to have a lot of class . Just from the still photos , the feel of it is creepy . Have a great party watching NOLD '07 & my regards to enjoying my CD ...:skull:
Coma , rock on and just remember , its only a movie .:skull:
Bassman congrats to you too ... :lol:
Man I am jealous , I have been so busy w/ getting married , fatherhood & all ...sh!t:mad:

livingdeadboy
28-Mar-2007, 12:31 PM
Well I really hope those three liked it, getting nervous as all hell waiting for that first review:dead:

capncnut
28-Mar-2007, 12:57 PM
Sitting down to it right now Reese, check back in 2 hours man.

bassman
28-Mar-2007, 01:01 PM
I can't get it to work. The page keeps saying I need an update of Quicktime(which I already have) and then freezes.:mad:

livingdeadboy
28-Mar-2007, 01:36 PM
I can't get it to work. The page keeps saying I need an update of Quicktime(which I already have) and then freezes.:mad:

that's wierd man, I don't know what to tell you, it should work. Try a computer re-start maybe?

and to the three who watch the movie, I am going to start a new thread for you guys to post your reviews if thats alright.

capncnut
28-Mar-2007, 04:08 PM
First Night 07 review has been posted folks.

coma
28-Mar-2007, 04:30 PM
Coma , rock on and just remember , its only a movie .:skull:

It IS?!?!!? Damn, off my meds again:p

Man I am jealous , I have been so busy w/ getting married , fatherhood & all ...sh!t:mad:
Congrats! boy, your plate is full:)

bassman
28-Mar-2007, 08:57 PM
Damn, this is killing me. I finally got the video to work this morning and then had to watch it in about four segments(due to the fact that I'm at work) and I can't friggin wait to get home and watch it again. It's stuck in my head, livingdeadboy.:)

capncnut
29-Mar-2007, 03:11 AM
Oh yeah, it's a cracker alright. :cool: