PDA

View Full Version : Help me figure out this movie title???

HLS
27-Mar-2006, 10:35 PM
I was at wall-mart last year. Maybe November??? I saw a zombie movie or what appeared to be a zombie movie in the new release section. If my memory serves me a person on the cover was wearing a gas mask and I think the movie takes place in the United States and/or/maybe the Midwest. I wanted to go and pick it up but I do not remember the name of it. Does anyone know what I may be referring too and can tell me the name of it.

glsjaw
27-Mar-2006, 10:48 PM
by the cover explanation its called Undead and its an Australian movie.

HLS
27-Mar-2006, 11:50 PM
by the cover explanation its called Undead and its an Australian movie. oh. ok. i was way off then.

Zombie-A-GoGo
27-Mar-2006, 11:53 PM
Seems unlikely that The Undead would have been available at the Wal-Mart last year. It wasn't even in limited theatrical release here until July of last year.

Sure it wasn't The Crazies? Just a guess. Was it in a discount bin or what?

brenleyman
28-Mar-2006, 03:48 AM
Seems unlikely that The Undead would have been available at the Wal-Mart last year. It wasn't even in limited theatrical release here until July of last year.

I agree. I think you may have seen a special addition release of the crazies. I'm pretty sure I heard about one late last year.

I agree. I think you may have seen a special addition release of the crazies. I'm pretty sure I heard about one late last year.

Quick question: Were they holding an aparatus that had three shotguns on it (THIS IS A BIG CLUE IF YOU CAN REMEMBER)?

HLS
28-Mar-2006, 04:47 AM

Quick question: Were they holding an aparatus that had three shotguns on it (THIS IS A BIG CLUE IF YOU CAN REMEMBER)?

well i have something to go by on now. thanks :D

MacReady
28-Mar-2006, 09:12 AM
Lionsgate released "Undead" on DVD October 10th. And the Trible-Shotgun also was in "Undead". I added the cover, maybe then its easier for you to remember.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000ARFPPI.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Zombie-A-GoGo
28-Mar-2006, 04:28 PM
Check out MacReady and his great big brain! :D ;)