PDA

View Full Version : Problems posting.

Tied2thetracks
26-Mar-2007, 11:34 AM
I cannot post in GD. Every time I go to new topic I am brough to a log in screen. Any suggestions?

Neil
26-Mar-2007, 03:32 PM
I cannot post in GD. Every time I go to new topic I am brough to a log in screen. Any suggestions?

And if you try a different browser or machine? It's got to be something parculiar to your machine/browser?

HLS
26-Mar-2007, 05:10 PM
I am still getting some page can not be displayed today but not as bad as it was over the weekend

Huescacho
26-Mar-2007, 05:21 PM
the quality of pc is very important in this questions... Things that I can't do in work pc, I can do in my own pc. You must use other pc. Tell us what happen...

capncnut
27-Mar-2007, 12:41 AM
I am still getting some page can not be displayed today but not as bad as it was over the weekend
I get that at least 3 times a day. It rarely bothers me 'cos it don't last long. Don't know about anyone else?

HLS
28-Mar-2007, 10:50 PM
I get that at least 3 times a day. It rarely bothers me 'cos it don't last long. Don't know about anyone else?

I like your John Ritter avatar captain!

capncnut
29-Mar-2007, 02:26 AM
What John Ritter avatar? :D

MinionZombie
31-Mar-2007, 08:44 PM
Getting some lag today, fellas.

The shoutbox is lagging like f*ck, and while the site is loading at normal speed, some pages aren't loading first time around. It just gives up and says "done" even though I just have a white blank page. So I have to F5 it and then the page loads up ... grrr! :mad:

capncnut
31-Mar-2007, 10:43 PM
I've had major s**t all week. If I was to list it all, I'd be here all week. :eek: