PDA

View Full Version : Your in it...Yeah another one...

BlueRoseRomeo
28-Mar-2006, 01:34 AM
OK you are sitting in your boxers one day watching Night of the Living Dead and a car pulls up...You are informed you are going to be in the next Zombie movie. Who would you want to play?

Trencher
28-Mar-2006, 05:05 AM
Hahaha I was first! So I get to be the crazy professor!! Hahahahaha

Dibs! I called it!

DjfunkmasterG
28-Mar-2006, 11:08 AM
The TARMAN:evil:

Deadman_Deluxe
28-Mar-2006, 11:36 AM
The guy who gets laid by the token "scream queen" ...

jdog
28-Mar-2006, 02:03 PM
i would want to play a hero type lead role, since everyone tells me i should be an actor when i show them my videos i made.

p2501
28-Mar-2006, 03:12 PM
The guy who gets laid by the token "scream queen" ...

you took mine. fuucker

i'll take, police helicopter pilot for $400.

:cool:

Andy
28-Mar-2006, 03:23 PM
the lead zombie :cool:

benjamin03
28-Mar-2006, 03:48 PM
the crazy one that can't handle it anymore !!

Svengoolie
28-Mar-2006, 03:51 PM
OK you are sitting in your boxers one day watching Night of the Living Dead and a car pulls up...You are informed you are going to be in the next Zombie movie. Who would you want to play?

I don't think it works that way.

Judging by the poor quality of the acting in all of GAR's zombie flicks, I always figured he did his casting by just hiring whoever he met drinking in a dive bar the night before he started shooting....:D

Arcades057
28-Mar-2006, 03:55 PM
Hmm, maybe you're right, Sven. I always wondered about that. Were the unknown actors hired because he really WANTED them in the film, or because no one else would be in a zombie movie directed by GAR, outside of people in Pittsburgh. He said in the Day commentary that when they were filming in FL that they couldn't get many people, just the old mummies that live here, to play zombies.

One good thing about hiring centenarians is that there is a minimum of makeup required to make them seem dead and rotting...

I would want to play the role of a soldier or other armed person who says nothing, but gets to kill zombies. ONE SHOT ONE KILL ONLY, no firing off a whole magazine to score a few chest shots, thank you.

Adrenochrome
28-Mar-2006, 04:35 PM
one of the "feeder" zombies or one of the victims that gets torn apart by one of the "feeder" zombies! :)
http://www.follow-me-now.de/assets/images/Dawn_of_the_Dead-Beim-2.jpg

LetsGoPens1
28-Mar-2006, 04:36 PM
Hmmm, I'd be the a-hole with all the demoralizing comments like 'we're all going to die anyways' or 'go ahead and look for the keys, i'll wait here'.

Then I'll pay for it by getting devoured by a horde of the ghouls. MMMMaybe I'll kill one or two in the whole mess. We'll see, I'm on the phone with my agent right now.

Tied2thetracks
28-Mar-2006, 06:30 PM
The Harry Cooper type. A guy everyone hates but he is still right. basement is the safest place.

glazedoverdead
28-Mar-2006, 07:20 PM
I really wouldn't give a shiit what role I got really, just so long as I got to be in a zombie flick. what a dream come true, you know. I would be just as happy being a nasty looking rotting zombie, as I would be to play the hero type or the arshole!:elol:

dmbfanintn
28-Mar-2006, 10:27 PM
I want to be the pot smoking wise cracking asshole who don't give a fukc. Preferably getting ripped apart and eaten in the final feeding scene!

Creepshow
29-Mar-2006, 01:37 AM
I'd like to play the asshole. The kind of "Rhodes" character from Day. That would be fun. :)

Exatreides
29-Mar-2006, 03:21 AM
The zombie with the the best death.

Danny
29-Mar-2006, 09:50 PM
id be the igorant asshole that does something they all know is dumb, and you scream that to them while watching, then ,of course, i get torn apart by zombies.

a juicy role in more than one way.

glsjaw
29-Mar-2006, 11:14 PM
just put me on a hillside in the backround, throw some white paint on my face, dress me up in some dirty clothes, and let me jiggle, jiggle and shamble.

AceHole
30-Mar-2006, 05:51 AM
I'd want to play Rhodes. I think some his lines are awesome! In particular, the screaming insult/commands he issues to his underlings. "I wanna know what the **** it is your doing with MY TIME!!!"