PDA

View Full Version : Official News: Day of the Dead to be remade

brenleyman
28-Mar-2006, 03:36 AM
I heard over on the IMDb that Day of the Dead is being remade. Check it out.

DjfunkmasterG
28-Mar-2006, 10:52 AM
Not to burst thy bubble, but this is kind of old news to ole' salty dawgs here on HPOTD. However, thanks just the same. :evil:

Deadman_Deluxe
28-Mar-2006, 11:35 AM
Newsflash ... hAHAHA :lol:

bassman
28-Mar-2006, 12:12 PM
What's Day of the Dead?:shifty:

DjfunkmasterG
28-Mar-2006, 12:15 PM
Ya know... that crappy remake from the makers of Day of the Dead 2! :D

LOL...

I really believe the original Day gets a bad rep that it doesn't deserve. I think Day was a decently executed film and even with it's flaws is still a pivitol film in the saga. As far as I am concerned DAY of the DEAD is the true end of the Romero living dead saga.

bassman
28-Mar-2006, 12:17 PM
Ya know... that crappy remake from the makers of Day of the Dead 2! :D

LOL...

I really believe the original Day gets a bad rep that it doesn't deserve. I think Day was a decently executed film and even with it's flaws is still a pivitol film in the saga. As far as I am concerned DAY of the DEAD is the true end of the Romero living dead saga.

WORD.

Well....everything except the "true end of the saga" part. But you already know that:cool:

axlish
28-Mar-2006, 01:57 PM
The only ray of hope for the Day remake is Steve Miner directing. Hopefully he will turn out something worth watching, but he has put out some stinkers before too (*cough* Lake Placid *cough*).

Trioxin245
28-Mar-2006, 02:17 PM
My hopes arn't directly high, althought neither low. My wet dream would be if they would go with the orignal Day script. Btw has anyone els seen the teaser poster for the DOTD remake?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/day_of_the_dead.png

axlish
28-Mar-2006, 02:44 PM
I can't decide what that poster is ripping off more. Land of the Dead or Evil Dead?

Rottedfreak
28-Mar-2006, 04:16 PM
Few things to consider, weve seen the world fall apart weve seen the reign of the dead so hows abouts the death of the dead?

DjfunkmasterG
28-Mar-2006, 05:28 PM
I can't decide what that poster is ripping off more. Land of the Dead or Evil Dead?

I think it rips both. However, I don't look at it like a rip off, I look at it like an homage, but I don't support the fact Taurus Entertainment is involved especially after the fiasco of dealing with them.

glazedoverdead
28-Mar-2006, 07:26 PM
DJfunk...When you're done making your current film, maybe you should consider a short zombie comedy. Ever since I began having so much fun with the "Balls of the Dead" thread, I keep thinking how much fun it would be to see a shortened version of one of the Romero films re-made with the word balls used to replace most of the dialogue.Fun times boyz...:moon:

Trioxin245
28-Mar-2006, 07:31 PM
"is that balls enough for yah?!"

"Listen in a few minutes theres gonna be a thousend balls in here."

"One of those balls bite her at the arm.

:lol:

DjfunkmasterG
28-Mar-2006, 07:32 PM
Maybe...

I will ask my producers what they think about doing a short spoof of Night. Since it is in Public Domain we could call it Nightly Balls of the Living Dead...

One for the ROTLD fans!

Ya know I love you and you got to let me eat your Balllllssssssssss.... oh you got......... blech! :D

Trioxin245
28-Mar-2006, 07:51 PM
"I can smell your balls" :eek: :lol:

Svengoolie
28-Mar-2006, 07:57 PM
Newsflash ... hAHAHA

I know....

Kinda like when that one bloke started up THIS thread:

http://www.homepageofthedead.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=592

When Andy already had this one going:

http://www.homepageofthedead.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=514

:D