PDA

View Full Version : Epidemic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brenleyman
28-Mar-2006, 03:55 AM
I had an idea for a movie come out of the blue last year. It centers around Galveston, Texas, and involves people taht go crazy and start killing people, biting them and shooting them. The government orders Galveston quaranteened, and no one allowed out. The movie follows the survivors finding out all the terrible secrets and escaping the city.

I thought it out to outline the fear of biological warfare, massive disease, and what your government doesn't tell you that can be fatal. Sound like a good pitch?

P.S. And for anyone who realizes, Yes I know it sounds like the crazies a little bit.

DjfunkmasterG
28-Mar-2006, 10:39 AM
Also sounds like a short story I read here in the fiction section about 2 months ago. The only difference is you are using Galveston and they used Houston.

Still sounds cool though. Get some money together and shoot that thing. I like to see people losing control. :evil:

KingStoph
07-Apr-2006, 07:19 PM
theres a film like that called "Impulse" i got it for £1 :D its good though

Deadman_Deluxe
08-Apr-2006, 04:20 PM
Also sounds like a short story I read here in the fiction section about 2 months ago. The only difference is you are using Galveston and they used Houston.

La La Laaaaa :lol: